Anycubic Kobra Max 3D Printer
Available in stock. Ready to ship same or next business day
The Anycubic Kobra Max is the large version of the Anycubic Kobra, which - unlike its little brother - is equipped with a Bowden extruder, double Z-axes, a carborundum glass plate, and a filament sensor.
Anycubic Kobra Max Top features
- Huge build volume
- With a build volume of 400 x 400 x 450 mm (L x W x H), larger 3D prints can also be implemented with the Kobra Max and you can let your creativity run free.
- Worry-free leveling
- The self-developed LeviQ leveling function ensures precise 25-point leveling and thus compensates for unevenness on the printing plate.
- Smooth printing due to the dual Z-axis
- The dual Z-axis reduces vibration during printing and ensures smooth and stable operation.
- Carborundum glass build plate
- The carborundum glass build plate guarantees the best possible bed adhesion and easy removal of the model. The printing platform can also be used regularly without loss of performance.
- Filament sensor
- The filament sensor ensures that the print pauses if the filament runs out or breaks. After feeding a new filament, the print can simply be continued.
- Fast print speeds
- The maximum printing speed of the Anycubic Kobra Max is 180mm/s. So you don't have to wait long for your models to be completed.
- User-friendly touch screen
- A 4.3-inch touchscreen with a bright, user-friendly display ensures easy operation.
- Modular, lightweight design
- Thanks to the modular design, the 3D printer is set up and ready to use in just 10 minutes.
Anycubic Kobra Max Technical specs
|Product/ Model name
|25-point automatic leveling
|Filament run-out detection
|PLA / ABS / PETG & TPU
|0.4 mm (replaceable)
|500 F / 260 C
|Hot bed temperature
|194 F / 90 C
|3.1 - 3.9 in./s /8 - 10 cm/s
|4.3-inch LCD touch screen
|DUal Z-threaded rod
17.7 x 15.7 x 15.7 in.
45 x 40 x 40 cm (HWD)
|19.02 gal. / 72.0 L
|72 x 71.5 x 66.5cm