Anycubic Photon Ultra DLP Resin 3D Printer
The Anycubic Photon Ultra is a breakthrough DLP 3D printer developed in collaboration with Texas Instruments to bring digital light processing (DLP) technology to the desktop 3D printer industry. Build volume: 102.4 x 57.6 x 165 mm
Anycubic Photon Ultra Top features
- DLP vs LCD
- A DLP printer has an optical projector that emits concentrated beams of light only where the resin needs to cure, delivering incredibly sharp results with no light leakage or blurred edges.
- The DLP projector can project a beam with higher uniformity, and the light uniformity on the surface is more than 90%. In an LCD printer, a single large UV light shines through a screen that has either open or closed pixels. However, the light source is always on, resulting in light leakage even with dark pixels.
- Long durability
- Thanks to DLP technology, the Anycubic Photon Ultra light source system does not have to be replaced as often as with an LCD 3D printer. With a lifetime of over 20,000 hours, it is 10 times longer than the 2000 hours for LCD monochrome screens and significantly reduces maintenance costs.
- Energy-saving & environmentally friendly
- The Photon Ultra's power rating is only 12W, which is about the power of a regular light bulb and only 1/5 of the 60W power of an LCD 3D printer.
- Lightning fast
- The Ultra's lightning-fast optics accelerates the printing process to just 1.5 seconds per layer, which is 1/5th of the original Anycubic Photon's 8 seconds per layer. The printing speed is up to 6 cm per hour, three times faster than the Anycubic Photon at 2 cm per hour.
- Super-quiet printing
- DLP printers emit less heat due to their low power consumption. Heat is dissipated via a radiator without cooling fans to ensure a very quiet printing environment for users.
- Improved print bed
- The print bed has been designed with an engraved checkerboard pattern for improved adhesion. After printing, the model can be easily removed.
Anycubic Photon Ultra Technical specifications
|ANYCUBIC Photon Ultra
|Color touch screen
|ANYCUBIC Photon workshop
|DLP (Digital Light Processing)
|DLP optical projector
|1280 x 720
|0.01 ~ 0.15mm
|1.5S / layer Max 60mm/h
|222mm (L) x 227mm (W) x 383mm (H)
|102.4mm (L) x 57.6mm (W) x 165mm (H)
Buyer Protection Policies
We accept PayPal, Credit, and Debit card payments(PCI DSS Compliant).
High-Quality Express Transport without damage.
Just in case. Of course, we only ship out perfect products.
Are you experiencing trouble? Feel free to create the ticket here!
Ships same or next business day.
Proper Testing & Packaging before shipment(100% Quality Control)
Free Fast Shipping, 3 to 5 days via