Anycubic (D) Predator
1Kg PLA Included
Large Delta 3D Printer from AnyCubic
Anycubic Predator Highlights
- The Anycubic Predator has an all solid metal frame and a heated print bed.
- Automatically detects 37 points for easy auto leveling. Supports real time adjustment of Nozzle height.
- 24V DC high power heated bed, Fast heating up to 100C
- Anycubic ultrabase pro for excellent adhesion. Effortlessly pop the model out from the build surface
- Amazing Huge build volume 370mm D and 455mm H.
- Flying Extruder: Good retraction without stringing/friction. Making momentum shifts much easier. Able to achieve high print speed. Better results on Flexible filaments.
- Easy to set up.
- Interactive Full color touch screen for a more intuitive user experience.
- Filament Sensor NEW DESIGN will alert you when the filament has ran out or broken
- AUTO RESUME PRINT function: Resume Print, which stores the print information and position of the print head in case of power failure or similar
- 3D Prints PLA, ABS, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill
- Anycubic Predator offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- 0.4 mm nozzle standard
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- Maximum nozzle temperature 250 C
- Maximum bed temperature 100 C
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
|FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
|φ370mm(D) x 455mm(H)
|20~150mm/s (suggested 60mm/s)
|PLA, ABS,TPU, HIPS, Wood
|Ambient Operating Temperature
|8°C - 40°C
|Operational Extruder Temperature
|Operational Print Bed Temperature
|Cura, Smplify3D, Repetier-HOST
|Software Input Formats
|.STL, .OBJ, JPG, PNG
|Software Output Formats
|Memory card; Data cable(expert users only)
|110V/220V AC, 50/60Hz
QQ Video about Anycubic Predator Printing