Anycubic Vyper 3D Printer
Available in stock. Ready to ship same or next business day.
The Anycubic Vyper is an inexpensive FDM printer for beginners and advanced users. Equipped with a new 32-bit motherboard and a high-performance Cortex -M3 architecture main control chip, Vyper features faster-computing speed and a smoother system. The integration of the TMC2209 silent driver makes the motherboard have both silent printing and precise voltage output control, which ensures a more accurate and silent printing.
Anycubic Vyper Top features
- Brand new processor
- Equipped with a new 32-bit mainboard and a high-performance Cortex-M3 CPU, the Vyper offers higher computing power and a smoother system.
- The use of very quiet TMC2209 drivers enables very quiet printing as well as precise voltage regulation.
- Automatic leveling
- The Anycubic Vyper does not require manual bed leveling. The intelligent leveling system adjusts the print bed by itself.
- High-precision Z-axis with double screw system
- The two-sided Z-axis screws run synchronously and thus guarantee increased stability.
- The device automatically compensates for the unevenness in the heating bed and thus increases the accuracy in the Z-axis.
- Patented mount to eliminate play in the Z-axis
- The device moves more smoothly and evenly on the Z-axis, which reduces the visibility of printed layers and increases the printing accuracy.
- Magnetic spring steel build plate
- The build plate is made of spring steel and is coated using a new technology, which prevents deformation at high temperatures, prevents scratches, and supports easy detachment of the model. It is compatible with a wide variety of filaments, such as PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, etc.
- Double fan system
- There is a double fan system on the print head that cools models down quickly and delivers the same print quality at significantly higher printing speeds than conventional 3D printers.
- Dual gear extruder
- After targeted optimization of the extrusion force, the extrusion system is able to reduce the risk of filament entanglement and print with a large number of filaments.
- Large build volume
- With a construction volume of 245 x 245 x 260 mm, the Anycubic Vyper meets almost all creative requirements.
- Quick assembly
- The modular design allows the printer to be set up quickly in 3 simple steps and ensures easy maintenance.
- 4.3-inch touch screen
- The 4.3-inch touchscreen has a new, attractive user interface and can be operated in English and Chinese.
- Resume print & filament sensor features
- The device supports both the resumption of printing after a power failure and the detection of missing filament.
- Other features:
- Belt tensioner for X and Y axes
- Integrated toolbox
- Illumination of the print model
- Removable filament holder
- Modular printhead
Anycubic Vyper Technical specifications
|FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
|X/Y 0.0125mm; Z 0.002mm
|Single; Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
|< 180mm/s (recommended 80-100mm/s)
|PLA, TPU, ABS, PETG, Wood
|Ambient Operating Temperature
|8°C - 40°C
|.STL, .OBJ, .AMF
|Operational Nozzle Temperature
|Operational Hot Bed Temperature
|.STL, .OBJ, .AMF
|Trans-flash Card; USB cable(expert users only)
|Machine weight: ~10kg