Anycubic Photon M3 Max 7K Resin 3D Printer
US, EU, UK, CANADA, and AU stock are readily available. Ships same or next business day.
The Anycubic Photon M3 Max impresses with its exceptionally large build volume and the high-resolution 13.6 inches 7K monochrome display.
Anycubic Photon M3 Max 7K Top features
- Large build volume & fine details
- The Anycubic Photon M3 Max is the first resin printer with a 13.6-inch 7K monochrome display that enables a build volume of up to 298 x 164 x 300 mm (L x W x H). In combination with the high-precision Z-axis ball screw, large and high-precision resin models can be created.
- Ultra-high resolution
- The high resolution of 6480 x 3600 pixels enables models to be printed with high dimensional accuracy and exceptional detail.
- Smart Resin Filling
- The Photon M3 Max has a new feature that makes it easy to fill the resin hands-free. If there is enough resin in the tank, the function stops automatically.
- Laser engraved build platform
- The build plate with a laser-engraved checkerboard pattern significantly improves model adhesion and thus increases the success rate of your prints.
- Fast print speeds
- The Photon M3 Max achieves print speeds of up to 60 mm/h. The printer only needs two hours for a 120 mm high figure.
- LCD screen with 450:1 contrast
- The LCD screen with 450:1 contrast guarantees sharp edges and a beautiful surface finish.
- Powerful LighTurbo Matrix light source with LED beads
- With the LighTurbo Matrix light source system, the Matrix LED beads to deliver powerful light energy and enable high-speed printing.
- Anti-scratch film for LCD screen
- The provided anti-scratch film protects your LCD screen and thus extends its lifespan.
- Anycubic Photon Workshop Slicer
- Like all Anycubic 3D printers, the Photon M3 Max is also compatible with the free Anycubic Photon Workshop Slicer. It is ideal for setting your printing parameters and saves you spending on other slicing software.
Anycubic Photon M3 Max 7K Technical specifications
|Model||Photon M3 Max|
|Exposure screen||13.6" monochrome|
|Printing accuracy||6,480 x 3,600 px (7K)|
|Light source||Parallel matrix (LED lights x 84)|
|Build plate||Laser engraved platform|
|XY Resolution||46 microns|
|Z axis accuracy||10 microns|
|Printing speed||6 cm/hr|
|Control panel||4.3" resistive touch-control|
|Data input||USB-A 2.0|
|Print size||30.0 x 29.8 x 16.4 cm / 11.8 x 11.7 x 6.46 in. (HWD)|
|Printing volume||14.7 L / 498.5 oz|
|Machine size||59.6 x 40.0 x 40.8 cm / 23.5 x 15.7 x 16 in. (HWD)|
|Machine weight||26 kg / 57.3 lb|