Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K MSLA(LCD) Resin 3D Printer
Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K Top features
- Powerful LCD Resin Printer with Very High Resolution for Precise Models
- With the large format Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K you can print large models with vivid details. This powerful resin printer can be used for everything from jewelry to dental applications, figurines, decorative objects, and much more.
- Large 9.25" Screen
- Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K features a large 9.25" screen that is 185% larger than the Anycubic Photon 5.5" screen, 138% larger than a standard 6" screen, and 8% larger than the Photon Mono X 8.9" screen.
- Free to Create
- The Photon Mono X 6K can print up to 245 x 197 x 122 mm (HWT) at a time, which is about the size of a mini rugby ball.
- Vivid 6K Detail
- With a resolution of 5760 x 3600 px, the screen on the Photon Mono X 6K has a total pixel count of over 20 million - a 125% higher pixel count than found on the screen of the Photon Mono X and its 4K resolution competitors.
- Sharp Edges and Corners
- An industry-leading 350:1 contrast ratio screen (75% higher than the Anycubic Photon X) ensures sharp and clear edges on 3D models.
- Anti-Scratch Screen Film
- To better protect its premium screen and extend its life, the Photon Mono X 6K has a special and replaceable anti-scratch film applied over the screen.
- Impressive Print Speeds
- With an impressive print speed of ≤ 80 mm/h, the Photon Mono X can print a 120 mm model in 1.5 hours. This means it takes 4.5 hours less than its Photon predecessor.
- Powerful Light Matrix
- 40 bright LED lights are placed in a matrix to form a powerful and parallel light source, allowing the resin printer to offer a light uniformity of ≥ 90% and a power density of ≤ 44,395 lux for each layer. This enables fast printing.
- High Light Transmission
- Photon Mono X 6K is equipped with an industry-leading 6% light transmission screen to enable fast conversion (200% higher than Photon Mono X).
- Adjustable Power - Universal Compatibility
- With 30% - 100% light output adjustment, the Photon Mono X 6K supports not only common 405nm UV resins, but also special resins, allowing the use of more materials.
- In addition, proper adjustment of light output can significantly extend the life of the screen and luminaire.
- Free Software - No Monthly Fee
- Thanks to Anycubic's proprietary slicing software Anycubic Photon Workshop, there is no need to worry about monthly fees.
Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K Technical specifications
|Model||Photon Mono X 6K|
|Exposure screen||9.25’’ monochrome|
|Printing volume||199.1 oz. / 1.6 gal. / 5.9 L|
|XY resolution||34 microns|
|Z-axis accuracy||10 microns|
|Light source||Parallel matrix (LED x 40)|
|Power density||5,000 - 6,500 μw/cm² / 34,150 - 44,395 lux|
|Printing accuracy||5,760 x 3,600 px (6K)|
|Horizontal resolution||34 μm|
|Printing speed||Max 80mm/h|
|Control panel||3.5’’ TFT touch-control|
|Data input||USB-A 2.0 / LAN|
|Screen area||38.22 in² / 248.75 cm²|
|Machine dimensions||18.7 x 11.4 x 10.6 in. / 47.5 x 29 x 27 cm (HWD)|
|Machine weight||24.3 lb. / 11 kg|
Buyer Protection Policies
We accept PayPal, Credit, and Debit card payments(PCI DSS Compliant).
High-Quality Express Transport without damage.
Just in case. Of course, we only ship out perfect products.
Are you experiencing trouble? Feel free to create the ticket here!
Ships same or next business day.
Proper Testing & Packaging before shipment(100% Quality Control)
Free Fast Shipping, 3 to 5 days via