Estimate Shipping cost
This Geeetech I3 pro 3D printer is designed and manufactured by Shenzhen Getech Co., Ltd based on Reprap Prusa I3, Geeetech I3 features simple assembly, easy debugging and more stable performance. The acrylic structure makes the printer much easier to operate.
1. Further simplified structure means , which saves you both time and energy as well as speeds up the molding of your innovative products and ideas. It usually takes up to 3 days for a DIYer to assemble the previous I3, not to mention the post-adjustment and debugging work. As to this I3 of Acrylic Frame, however, you can save 70% of time.
2. Enhanced stability and reliability. Geeetech I3 adopts 8 mm-thick acyclic plates, also you can choose the piano-black one and the transparent one, and both colors look good.
3. The PSU (power supply unit) is assembled together with the printer; which saves you a lot of space and can avoid unnecessary electrical trouble.
4. All the cables and wires are well arranged to make it more neat and easy to operate.
5. MK8 extruder ensures smaller layers and higher resolution, make models and objects.
Print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication.
Build volume: 200 x200x180mm
Layer resolution: 0.1-0.3mm
Positioning Precision: 0.1-0.3mm
Filament diameter: 1.75mm, 3mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.3mm, 0.35mm, 0.4 mm, 0.5mm
Filament type: ABS/ PLA
Operating system: Windows/Mac/Linux
Control software: Repetier-Host, Printrun
File format: .STL
Max heated bed temperature: about 110°C
Max extruder temperature: about 240°C
Connectivity: USB, SD card (support off-line printing)
Body: Acrylic plate of 8 mm thickness (black/ transparent)
Build Platform: Borosilicate glass + MK2A heatbed
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant, stainless steel
Stepper Motors: 1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical structure: Reprap
Without spool: 45 x 44 x 44 cm
With spool: 45 x 44 x 68 cm
Shipping box: 52 x 42 x 23 cm
Net weight: 8. 5 kg
1. Please kindly choose the main board, hotend nozzle, PTFE tube size and Acrylic color you want to order.
2. This list is full kit for Geeetech I3,UNASSEMBLED. This kit comes with almost everything you need to build your Geeetech I3. Everything you’ll need is included – every nut and bolt, wire, user manual and software included. No crimping wires, no fiddling with firmware and no soldering needed.
|Build Volume||200 x200x180mm|
|Extruder Diameter||0.3mm 0.35mm 0.4 mm 0.5mm|
|Filament Material Compatibilities||ABS/ PLA|
|Extruder Name||MK8 extruder|
|Build Platform(Heat-bed)||Borosilicate glass + MK2A heatbed|
|Hot End||MK8 hotend|
|Stepper Motors||NEMA 17|
|File Format||STL and G-Code|
|Nozzle Temperature||210C(Max 240C)|
|Heating Bed Temperature||(Max 100C)|
|AC Input||110V/1.5A 220V/0.75A|
|Connectivity||USB SD card (support off-line printing)|
|Physical Dimensions specifications|
|Net Weight||8. 5 kg|
|Shipping Box Weight||11kg|
|Machine Size||45 x 44 x 68 cm|
|Shipping Box Size||52 x 42 x 23 cm|
Prusa i3 Pro 3D Printer DIY Kit - Free Shipping
- Order Fulfillment by : GEEETECH
- Product Code:
- Availability: InStock
Credit Cards processed by Secure PayPal Gateway