Estimate Shipping cost
Wanhao Duplicator Prusa i3 Version 2.1
The Duplicator i3 V2.1 is based on the revolutionary work of reprap core developer Josef Průša (Prusa). Wanhao is proud to introduce an entry-level 3D printer targeted at customers who want to begin 3D printing without having to build a kit. This is a pre-assembled steel frame Prusa i3...the best-selling reprap in 3D printing!
Amongst the features packed neatly into this platform are an MK10 single extruder with cooling fan, a gcode based micro-controller, and a standard Heated Build Plate. Unlike most other Prusa offerings on the market, this i3 comes standard with a fan-cooled electronics housing and a custom filament holder (both in stamped steel). For the value this machine can not be beat. This printer is the ultimate reprap!
Wanhao applied 3 linear bearing on the extruder. This is not only increase the cost but also improve the stability of print.Because 3 points determine one plane which enable the amounting the extruder on a none-shaking plane. Therefore you get better print than any other i3 printer.
Wanhao unique Mk10 extruder (with Steel X-Carriage) design provide more smooth extruding and easy loading and unloading. Less extruder trouble, more reliable! Extra cooling fan make your prints sharper than ever.
Better features than machines 3 times the price... Among the features packed neatly into this printer are an MK10 single extruder with cooling fan, a gcode-based micro-controller, and a standard Heated Build Plate. Unlike most other Prusa offerings on the market, the Di3 V2.1 comes standard with a fan-cooled electronics housing and a custom filament holder. For the value this machine can not be beat. This printer is the ultimate reprap!
The MK10 hotend is all-metal with the exception of the industrial-grade PTFE insert and allows temps up to 260°C. Higher temperature capability allows the use of more materials and faster printing speeds.
Extra-long 45mm LM8UU bearings guide the extruder assembly for better lateral tracking.
The Z-Axis endstop switch comes secured to a height-adjustable bracket allowing the freedom to choose between any of your favorite build plates.
Software Freedom... 5 years of feedback has proven that users want the freedom to chose their 3D printing software based on the CAD programs they use every day. The obvious choice was to allow the Di3 V2.1 to accept open-source software in order to streamline the workflow of pro and novice users alike. Use the pre-loaded CURA Wanhao Edition or pick from the dozens of free and commercially available software packages online. Enjoy the freedom to use the most widely used file types from the best software packages on the market:
OBJ: Microsoft Visual Studio and CADRazor
STL: Thingiverse and Google Sketchup
DAE: Blender, FreeCAD, and Autodesk
This model is recommended for Beginners, Hobby Enthusiasts, & All-around Makers.
- Included Printing Material: 10 Ft. of Black PLA Filament (Standard) or 2 Black PLA Filament Rolls (Optional)
- Extruder: MK10 Single-Extruder
- Filament Size: 1.75mm Dedicated
- Top Hotend Temperature: 260°C (Short-term), 240°C (Long-term)
- Layer Capability: 0.1mm (100 microns)
- Build Envelope: 200mm x 200mm x 180mm (8in. x 8in. x 7in.)
- Build Surface: Heated Bed Plate and Wanhao Adhesive Sheet
- Filament Capabilities: PLA, ABS, PVA, Stainless Steel, NinjaFlex, Nylon, HIPS, Woodfill, LayBrick, CopperFILL, BronzeFILL, MOLDLAY, Conductive, Carbon Fiber, Polyurethane plus more!
- Compatible Software: Repetier (Opensource), CURA (Opensource), MatterControl (Opensource), Simplify 3D (Details)
- File Type: Gcode
- File Transfer: microSD Card & USB
- Frame Color: Steel Frame (Powder Coated Black)
- Warranty: 1 Year FREE parts replacements and FREE in-shop service
- Z-motor dampening bumpers
- Multi-level Z-axis end-stop attachment points for using different build surfaces
- Multiple filament holder attachment points (electronics box & frame top)
- Wanhao Adhesive Sheet now included
- Y-Axis end-stop bracket moved from rail to frame
- Heating core crimp moved further back/out to fix fire hazard during operation
- New heavy-duty packaging (2 part frame tower)
- New Melzi mainboard (new stepper motor cables/connectors)
- New Melzi mainboard Temperature Fluctuation Cable installed
- Electronics box cooling fan now included
- Larger slot for microSD card
- Drag chain for rear cables now installed
- Z-Axis endstop switch bracket added to allow better contact
- Thumb screws added to the build platform allowing easier build plate leveling
- Lock nuts added to build platform to retain perfect build plate leveling
- The corners of the build platform have been rounded off to increase safety
- The housing for the bearings that support the extruder assembly have been updated for better linear trace and to avoid X-Axis belt friction.
|Build Volume||200 x 200 x 180 mm|
|Print Speed||30 to 90 mm/sec|
|Layer Resolution||100 microns|
|Print Precision||0.1 -0.4 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Filament Material Compatibilities||PLA, ABS, PVA, NinjaFlex, Nylon, LayWoo-D3, LayBrick, CopperFILL, BronzeFILL, MOLDLAY, Conductive, plus more!|
|Extruder Name||MK10 Single-Extruder (with Steel X-Carriage)|
|Build Platform(Heat-bed)||i3 MK3 heating board plate, aluminium plate|
|Software||Repetier (Opensource), CURA (Opensource), Simplify 3D|
|File Format||.STL GCode|
|Operating Systems||Windows Mac Linux|
|Heating Bed Temperature||240c|
|AC Input||240 W, 0.89 A|
|Power Requirements||110V or 220V , 50 Hz|
|Connectivity||via TF card or USB,SD card|
|Electronics||Reprap MELZI i3|
|Physical Dimensions specifications|
|Shipping Box Weight||22Kg|
|Machine Size||400 x 410 x 400 mm|
|Shipping Box Size||470 x 200 x 780 mm|
Wanhao Duplicator i3 V2.1 Steel Frame
Credit Cards processed by Secure PayPal Gateway
- Order Fulfillment by : WANHAO
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock