Tevo Tarantula Pro 3D Printer
Tarantula Pro Highlights
- LCD Screen – The LCD screen is integrated into a plate that you can slide into the front of the Tarantula pro.
- Metal Plates – On all of the brackets there are green aluminium plates on the Tarantula pro, this will make it more sturdy.
- Bed Size – Tarantula Pro 235 by 235 X and Y with a Z of 250 mm
- Volcano Hotend– The Tarantula pro comes with a faster printing hotend.
- Titan Extruder – Tarantula Pro Lightweight made with ejection moulded parts for better performance.
- Layer Cooling – New printer comes with Two-Layer cooling fans which will help allot with overhangs.
- Electronics – All of the Electronics is enclosed into the base of the machine, excellent cable management Unlike the standard Tarantula the control board was attached to the side with transparent acrylic brackets less cable management, messy.
- Power Switch – Now there is an on-off switch
- Bed Wheels – Big turn wheels to adjust your bed effortlessly
- Extruder heats up to 240°C within 3 minutes
- Bed heats up to 70°C within 4 minutes
- 3D Prints PLA, ABS, Flexible PLA, Wood, PVA, HIPS
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- Tarantula Pro offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- 0.4 mm nozzle included
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Optional add-ons & upgrades are BLTouch for easy leveling,Dual Z Kit to stabilize prints and TMC2208-will have you guessing if the printer is running
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
|Assemble Type||DIY(Semi assembled)|
|Build Volume||235 x 235 x 250 mm|
|Number of Extruders||1|
|Layer Resolution||50 - 350 Microns|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Max Nozzle Temperature||240°C|
|Max. Heated bed temperature||70°C|
|Position Accuracy||0.05 mm, 0.05 mm, 0.1 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Material Type||PLA, ABS, Flexible PLA, Wood, PVA, HIPS|
|SD Card Reader||Yes|
|Enclosed Build Chamber||No, An Open Structure|
|Heated Build Platform||Yes , MK3 Heated bed|
|Built-in Display||Yes, MKS MINI12864 LCD|
|Supported OS||Mac OSX, Windows XP (and up), Linux|
|Supported File Formats||STL / OBJ / G-Code|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|Product Dimensions||434 x 333 x 504 mm|
|Product Weight||6.3 kg|