Tronxy X5SA | X5SA PRO | X5SA 400 | X5SA 400 PRO | X5SA 500 PRO Corexy 3D Printer
US, EU Warehouse - In Stock | Ready to ship in 1 to 2 Business days
Tronxy X5SA is a large-format, affordable printer made of aluminum. The lightweight, sturdy structure provides accurate printing results and fast print speed. Auto-leveling, power-off print resume, and filament run-out detection make it more user-friendly and money-saving. Hobbyists and students use it to print various models, including sculptures, ornaments, functional tools, and gadgets.
Main features of Tronxy X5SA CoreXY 3D Printer
- Massive build volume: X5SA/X5SA PRO 330 x 330 x 400 mm | X5SA 400/400 PRO 400x400x400mm | X5SA 500 PRO 500x500x600mm
- Automatic bed leveling, no need for time-consuming manual bed leveling.
- The power Resume feature has the ability to resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- Power outages cannot hinder your print anymore with the power panic function.
- 3.5" HD Colourful Touch Screen displaying status, functions, and control for parameters such as Speed, Temperature, flow, leveling, etc., at the touch of your fingertips!
- The Tronxy X5SA has a big, easy-to-level, heated print bed, making it suitable for printing with ABS-type materials, Nylon, and PET-G.
- Filament Run-out Sensor - Alert you when the filament has ran out or broken
- X/Y Axis adjustable Tension Belts
- Properly tensioned belts are essential if you want the best print possible
- Aluminum profile, wearing-resisting and durable -making the printing process more stable and smooth.
- Bowden extruder comes with Dual Turbo cooling fans. By cooling the model down, it reduces warping and the risk of nozzle jamming, stringing and, generally, makes for higher quality prints.
- New Pinboard Design-Say goodbye to the complicated and chaotic electricity line
- Integrated Protection Mainboard Box
- Added Silicon sleeve to the hot end
- Precise temperature management and stable performance
- Quicker start by less heat-up time to reach the set temperature
- Keep the Hot End clean – quick change and easy maintenance
- Provided Heat Insulation Cotton
- The print head runs on rails, which makes printing reliable, fast and precise.
- 24V 360W power supply design allows for fast heating of print bed and hot end in few minutes.
- The redesigned, high-quality pulley enables stable movements, low noise, high speed, and better accuracy. The new precision belts provide more stability.
- Hackable and upgradable
Advantages when selecting PRO Version of the printer
- - Uses OSG Double Axis External Guide Rail for extra stability, smooth movement, high precision/accuracy and adds longevity to the machine
- - Titan Extruder prints Flexible filaments such as TPU etc., without any issues.
This 3D printer comes with:
- All parts required to build the printer
- A reel of PLA
- A print removal tool
- Accessories kit
Buyer Protection Policies
100% Secure Payment
PayPal-the most reliable payment method. Also accepts card payments(PCI DSS Compliant)
DHL, UPS Insured Shipment
High-Quality Express Transport without damage.
1 Year Warranty
Just in case. Of course, we only ship out perfect products.
Technical Support Service
Experiencing trouble? Feel free to contact us!
Processing (Lead) Time
US & EU Warehouse - In Stock Ready to ship within 24 - 48 working hours
Delivery Time to Doorstep (Transit)
4 to 5 days via FedEx/UPS/DHL
|Build Volume||X5SA/X5SA PRO 330 x 330 x 400 mm | X5SA 400/400 PRO 400x400x400mm | X5SA 500 PRO 500x500x600mm|
|Print Speed||150 mm/s Max|
|Max Nozzle Temperature||275C|
|Working Environment Temperature||5 - 40 C|
|Compatible with 3rd party materials?||Yes|
|SD Card Reader||Yes|
|USB Port||Yes, Online|
|Display||3.5" Touch screen|
|Filament runout detection||Yes|
|Print Pause & Resume||Yes|
|Supported Software/Slicing||Tronxy Slicer,Cura,S3D,Repetier Host|
|Supported OS||Windows, Mac, Linux|
|Supported File Formats||STL,OBJ,GCode,DAE,AMF|
|Output Power||24V 360W|