Formbot Voron 2.4 R2 CoreXY 3D Printer Kit
Available in stock in the US & EU warehouse!
We are the official & authorized premium reseller of Formbot Voron Kits in the USA & Europe.
The Voron V2.4 by Voron Design is a well-engineered printer that looks promising. It has a great community that loves its builds and is well documented.
Voron 2.4 R2 Key features
- Voron 2.4 R2 Version w/ MGN12H rail for the x-axis and filtered power inlet.
- All-in-one kit(Hardware, Mechanical, Electronics, Frames, and All enclosed panels)
- Build volume: Scalable
- 250×250 - Out of stock
- 300×300 - In stock
- 350×350 - In stock
- Extruder: AfterBurner
- MIC6 Cast aluminum plate
- Pre-crimped Wiring harness
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Omron relay
- Moons' stepper motors
- Upgraded Version such as Moons' Motors, Pre Made Wiring harness, Omron Relay, and Cast aluminum plate are included
- Stock Open Source Voron V2.4 CoreXY design
- High Quality magnetic flexible PEI sheet
- Enclosure: High-Quality Fully Enclosed panels
- Genuine gates belts for XYZ axis
- High-level stainless steel linear guide rails
- By default, equipped with an all-metal titanium alloy V6 hotend
- Moving Gantry
- Electronics: BTT Octopus V1.1
Note: Due to the short supply of SKR 1.4 board, we will default equip the kit with a BTT octopus board V1.1. This kit does not include the Raspberry Pi due to its short supply and the 3D-printed parts. We collect high-quality components for Voron V2 corexy 3d printer, so you don't need to buy anything from multiple stores as this saves your search time and cost for shipping parts separately. (Thanks for Voron Team's great work, they always design fantastic printers)
The Voron 2.4 is a lightweight and compact corexy motion system with a superior design. The printer has a moving gantry / fixed bed that utilizes four-point z-axis belts, which is unique for a corexy. The design is easily enclosed and has a lighter moving mass, setting it up for high-speed prints with beautiful parts. While the V2 is a great machine, it's probably not the best for first-time builders but does have a build guide that some say is far superior. Although the four Z-axis motors implementation and expansion board may be challenging for some, many more builds are much simpler to choose from that will produce great results. The Voron V2 has precision linear rails for the X- and Y-axes and a dual-drive extruder, making it a community favorite.
Voron 2.4 release re-focused on simplicity and cost for VORON2 and has been redesigned from the ground up to be more streamlined, more accessible to source, more fun to build, and generally a better machine to own. In short, what VORON used to stand for.
Voron 2.4 Technical specifications
|Model Number||Voron 2.4 R2 Version|
|Max. Print Size|
|Max. Print Speed||250mm/s|
|Max. Travel Speed||300mm/s|
Buyer Protection Policies
We accept PayPal, Credit, and Debit card payments(PCI DSS Compliant).
High-Quality Express Transport without damage.
Just in case., Of course, we only ship out perfect products.
Are you experiencing trouble? Feel free to create the ticket here!
US & EU Stock: R2 Upgraded Version- Current Processing lead time is 2 to 4 business days)
Phaetus Dragon Hot end- Ship from China.
Proper Testing & Packaging before shipment(100% Quality Control)
Free Fast Shipping, 3 to 5 days via
The following fixes & updates have been made since the previous release
- MGN12 X-Axis setup from Trident (originally member contributed)
- (note: as with Trident, the MGN12 setup drops compatibility with the PL series of inductive probes)
- Revised Z drive modules to fit guitar amplifier feet introduced with Trident. Maintains compatibility with compressor feet.
- Requires a modification to the bottom panel for upgrades from V2.4r1. Cut template included in the tools folder.
- New rear skirt layout relocating the power inlet and keystone pieces.
- Most unsupported countersunk bolt holes changed to using the cross-bridge method instead of a chamfer.
- Panel mount clips from Trident
- 1mm foam recommended for the top and rear panels
- 3mm foam for the side panels.
- Mini12864 display housing from Trident and updated for better compatibility with the BTT version of the screen.
- Simplified Z cable chain mounts using one screw and a printed retainer.
- Updated skirt fan mounts using M3 screws and heatsets to mount the fans and fan blanks. Inspiration for the heatset mounting method was taken from Ali Express vendor.
- Revised Z gantry blocks with extra material so the printed part touches the panels before the screw heads.
- Updated suggested electronics compartment layout to match Trident.
- Electronics DIN mounting clips from Trident.
- Updated exhaust filter housing with two screws holding the filter access cover.
- Added an exhaust filter fan grill to correct spacing for the fan mounting screws.
- Revised front idlers with tensioning screws moved to be in line with the idler pulleys. Inspiration for this modification was taken from a Github issue - posted by chrisingham05 (#255 ).
- Added mount for 3x5 WAGO 221 modules for inlet power wiring.
- Updated XY endstop pod compatible with both independent and PCB mounted D2F microswitches.
- Updated pulley jig for spacing assistance on all stepper pulleys and gears.
- Updated assembly manual to reflect the changes introduced by 2.4r2