Anycubic Kobra 3D Printer
Available in stock. Ready to ship immediately(same or next business day)
The Anycubic Kobra has numerous practical features that both printing beginners and experienced users will appreciate
Anycubic Kobra Top features
- LeviQ - Automatic Print Bed Leveling
- The self-developed LeviQ leveling function of Anycubic Kobra ensures precise 25-point leveling and thus compensates for unevenness on the printing plate
- Direct Drive Extruder
- Anycubic Kobra has an integrated direct-drive extruder with a short filament path that offers precise filament control and improved power. Even flexible filaments such as TPU can be processed easily and without stress
- Modular design
- Thanks to the modular design, the 3D printer is set up and ready to use in just 10 minutes.
- Also, weighing only 7 kg, the Anycubic Kobra is very light and portable.
- Flexible PEI spring steel build plate
- Once completed, the printed models can be removed by gently bending the PEI-coated spring steel magnetic platform.
- The platform withstands high-intensity printing, is corrosion-free, and has low maintenance requirements
- Fast print speeds
- The maximum printing speed of the Anycubic Kobra is 180mm/s. So you don't have to wait long for your models to be completed
- User-friendly touch screen
- A 4.3-inch touchscreen with a bright, user-friendly display ensures easy operation.
Anycubic Kobra Technical specifications
|Product/ Model name||Kobra|
|Leveling||25-point automatic leveling|
|Filament run-out detection||optional|
|Printing material||PLA / ABS / PETG & TPU|
|Nozzle size||0.4 mm (replaceable)|
|Nozzle temperature||500 F / 260 C|
|Hot bed temperature||230 F / 110 C|
|Average speed||2.0 - 3.1 in./s /5 - 8 cm/s|
|Control panel||4.3-inch LCD touch screen|
|Print size||9.8 x 8.7 x 8.7 in. / 22 x 22 x 25 cm (DWH)|
|Printing volume||3.20 gal. / 12.10 L|
|Machine dimensions||48.6 x 43 x 48.6cm|