Anycubic Kobra Max 3D Printer
Available in stock. Ready to ship same or next business day
The Anycubic Kobra Max is the large version of the Anycubic Kobra, which - unlike its little brother - is equipped with a Bowden extruder, double Z-axes, a carborundum glass plate, and a filament sensor.
Anycubic Kobra Max Top features
- Huge build volume
- With a build volume of 400 x 400 x 450 mm (L x W x H), larger 3D prints can also be implemented with the Kobra Max and you can let your creativity run free.
- Worry-free leveling
- The self-developed LeviQ leveling function ensures precise 25-point leveling and thus compensates for unevenness on the printing plate.
- Smooth printing due to the dual Z-axis
- The dual Z-axis reduces vibration during printing and ensures smooth and stable operation.
- Carborundum glass build plate
- The carborundum glass build plate guarantees the best possible bed adhesion and easy removal of the model. The printing platform can also be used regularly without loss of performance.
- Filament sensor
- The filament sensor ensures that the print pauses if the filament runs out or breaks. After feeding a new filament, the print can simply be continued.
- Fast print speeds
- The maximum printing speed of the Anycubic Kobra Max is 180mm/s. So you don't have to wait long for your models to be completed.
- User-friendly touch screen
- A 4.3-inch touchscreen with a bright, user-friendly display ensures easy operation.
- Modular, lightweight design
- Thanks to the modular design, the 3D printer is set up and ready to use in just 10 minutes.
Anycubic Kobra Max Technical specs
|Product/ Model name||Kobra Max|
|Leveling||25-point automatic leveling|
|Filament run-out detection||optional|
|Printing material||PLA / ABS / PETG & TPU|
|Nozzle size||0.4 mm (replaceable)|
|Nozzle temperature||500 F / 260 C|
|Hot bed temperature||194 F / 90 C|
|Average speed||3.1 - 3.9 in./s /8 - 10 cm/s|
|Control panel||4.3-inch LCD touch screen|
|Z-axis||DUal Z-threaded rod|
17.7 x 15.7 x 15.7 in.
45 x 40 x 40 cm (HWD)
|Printing volume||19.02 gal. / 72.0 L|
|Machine dimensions||72 x 71.5 x 66.5cm|
Anycubic Kobra Max resources
Buyer Protection Policies
We accept PayPal, Credit, and Debit card payments(PCI DSS Compliant).
High-Quality Express Transport without damage.
Just in case. Of course, we only ship out perfect products.
Experiencing trouble? Feel free to create the ticket here!
Ships same or next business day
Proper Testing & Packaging prior to shipment(100% Quality Control)
Free Fast Shipping, 3 to 5 days via