CREALITY ENDER 3 V3 SE 3D PRINTER
Ready to ship same or next business day!
Ideal for any budding Maker, the Ender 3 V3 SE stands as Creality's newest beginner-friendly Ender printer, with a specific emphasis on ease-of-use and automated features.
220x220x250mm Volume | “Sprite” Direct Drive Extruder | Auto Bed Levelling & Auto Z Offset | Flexible PC Magnetic Build Plate | Stable Dual Z-Axis | 250mm/s Printing
CREALITY ENDER 3 V3 SE 3D PRINTER KEY FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
- Maximum Printing Speed of 250mm/s: The Ender-3 V3 SE is equipped with a top printing speed of 250mm/s and an acceleration of 2500mm/s², ensuring rapid prints without compromising on quality.
- Hassle-Free Auto Leveling with CR Touch & Strain Sensor: Quality prints hinge on precise leveling. The Ender-3 V3 SE comes with a CR Touch sensor for effortless auto leveling and a strain sensor for auto Z offset adjustment, making successful printing a breeze.
- Efficient "Sprite" Direct Extruder: The Ender-3 V3 SE's "Sprite" direct extruder effectively handles PLA, PETG, and flexible TPU, unlocking your creative freedom. Its reliability is accentuated by the fact that over 500,000 units have been successfully distributed worldwide.
- Robust Dual Z-axis: The stable dual Z-axis minimizes Z-axis wobbling. The Y-axis utilizes a pair of 8mm thick wear-resistant steel linear shafts, guaranteeing consistent support for the build platform over prolonged periods. Together, they ensure optimal print quality.
- Durable Y-axis Dual Linear Shafts: Constructed from sturdy and wear-resistant steel, these linear shafts provide a stable, long-lasting motion for the Y-axis.
- Automated Filament Loading & Unloading: Simply tap "Extrude", and the filament smoothly flows out of the nozzle. Tap "Retract", and the filament quickly exits, facilitating effortless filament replacement.
CREALITY ENDER 3 V3 SE 3D PRINTER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Typical Printing Speed
|Max. Printing Speed
|Sprite Direct Extruder
|PC Spring Steel
|32-bit Silent Mainboard
|3.2'' Color Knob Screen
|Power Loss Recovery
| 100-120V~, 200-240V~, 50/60Hz
|PLA, PETG, TPU(95A）
|File Formats for Slicing
|STL, OBJ, 3MF, AMF
|Creality Print, Cura 5.0 or Newer Version, Simplify3D
|Supported PC OS
|Windows, Mac OS, Linux
|English, French, Portuguese, Turkish, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese
BUYER PROTECTION POLICIES
|100% Secure Payment
|We accept PayPal, Credit, and Debit card payments(PCI DSS Compliant)
|High-Quality Express Transport without damage
|1 Year Warranty
|Just in case. Of course, we only ship out perfect products
|Feel free to log the support ticket with us!
|Ready to ship same or next business day!
|Delivery Time to Doorstep (Transit)
|Free Fast Shipping 3 to 5 days