Creality Halot One Pro Resin 3D Printer
US & EU Stock - Ready to ship same or next business day. No import or customs fees. No sales tax!
Creality offering delightful new improvements, the Creality Halot one Pro 3D Printer is 130x122x160mm volume and holds a 3K LCD screen for upper-class prints. 3K LCD with 90% Precision Integral Light | Formidable 64-bit Creality Mainboard | 130x122x160mm Build Volume | Reinforced Z-axis Structure | 5-inch Touchscreen Interface | Wi-Fi Connectivity
Top features of Creality Halot one Pro
- 90% Precision Light Source with 3K Resolution LCD
- Unlike FDM 3D Printers there are far fewer parts that can be upgraded with resin 3D Printers. So, changing a critical part such as the light source is a high risk. However, Creality succeeded in achieving high reward for their new 120W power super spotlight and integral light system in the Halot-One 3D Printer which the Halot One Pro has uniquely adapted for even more efficiency! This refraction and reflection-based system consists of 6 light sources capable of outputting 6000uw/cm2 and claims an impressive above 90% illumination uniformity. Compared to the 40W Parallel Matrixed UV Array, found in the LD series, the 120W Power Super Spotlight allows for faster and higher detailed prints when combined with the 7.04-inch Monochrome 3K LCD and powerful motherboard.
- Reinforced Z-axis Structure
- The Halot One Pro 3D Printer offers 130x122x160mm build volume which gives you that extra bit of space for the bigger models you’re itching to print, while maintaining micron-level precision with its new 3K LCD. It’s only natural that a heavily reinforced dual linear z-axis guide rails and a dual ball and screw configuration come included in the Creality Halot-One Pro. With this durability and stable machine body, this design nearly eliminates the chance of backlash and smoothly moves the print platform. This allows your printer to achieve the fantastic results we expect from a 3K LCD screen and integral light source.
- 64-bit Creality Motherboard with WiFi
- Creality has developed a powerful new motherboard for the Halot series The Halot One Pro motherboard features a formidable 64-bit ARM Cortex processor to provide faster processing times and ultimately faster printing speeds. An interesting addition to the Halot Series motherboard is the built-in WiFi. So, if you are tired of having to transfer files using a memory card, or you are away from your printer, then you can slice and send files to your Halot One Pro remotely using HALOTBOX. The WiFi capabilities also allow the Halot One Pro to perform Over-The-Air firmware updates at the touch of a button.
- 5-inch Capacitive Touch Screen with Creality UI
- Creality has recently started putting lots of effort into making their 3D Printers as user-friendly as possible, and the Halot One Pro is no different. Instead of the 3.5” or 4.3” Touchscreen found on the LD series the Halot One Pro features a large 5-inch Capacitive Touch Screen. This means that the interface is clearly visible and buttons are easier to press. To complement this display, Creality has released a new user interface that was designed for simple, responsive, and easy to navigate, while still providing access to all the features you need.
- Halot One Pro providing Creality’s handy activated carbon air filtration to reduce odours during prints
- The system’s fan is even conveniently placed on the top of the base where it is cleaned or replaced without the need of opening your whole 3D Printer
- The Halot One Pro is compatible with HALOTBOX, Chitubox and Lychee slicers.
Creality Halot One Pro Tech specs
|Product name||Halot One Pro|
|Chassis Size (Desk Space Required)||236x245x416mm|
|3D Resin Compatibility||405nm UV Curable Resin|
|Extrusion/Curing Style||Digital Light Processing: LCD Masking Technique|
|Extruder/Curing Assembly||120W Power Super Spotlight|
|Print Platform Levelling System||Easy Manual Levelling|
|Printing Speed (layer)||1-4s/layer|
|XY Resolution||50 microns|
|Z Resolution (Layer Height)||10 microns|
|Z-axis Type||Dual Linear Guide Rails + Ball Screw|
|LCD Projection Size||7.04-inch Monochrome 3K LCD (2560x2400 Resolution)|
|Motherboard / Primary Controller||Creality 64-bit ARM Cortex-M4 Processor Motherboard|
|User Interface||5-inch HD Full-view Multi-touch Screen (Creality UI)|
|File Transfer Method||USB disk | Creality Cloud | Halot Box WiFi|
|Compatible Slicers||HALOTBOX Slicer | Lychee Slicer | Chitubox|
|Light Insulation Cover||Red UV Resistant Moulded Cover|
|Chassis Materials||Aluminum Alloy|
|Power Supply Input||AC 100-240V | 50/60Hz|
|Power Supply Output||DC 24V|
Parts Included with the Creality Halot One Pro 3D Printer
|Halot-One Pro Pre-Assembled||Printing Platform|
|Red UV Resistant Cover||Resin Vat|
|16GB USB Drive||Power Cable|
|Assorted Accessories||Instruction Manual|