M3D Micro+ 3D Printer
Say hello to The Micro+ 3D printer by M3D! The magic of 3D printing is now more affordable and accessible than ever! Sporting a compact design, cool color choices, user-friendly software, and replaceable print beds and nozzles, it’s the perfect 3D printer for beginners and experts alike.
The Micro+ is the updated version of the original consumer 3D printer. Hailed as the 'best 3D printer for beginners,' the Micro+ is compact, quiet and safe for young (and old!) users alike.
The Micro+ uses any standard, unchipped 1.75mm filament. It comes with free software and a Manufacturer's Warranty.
Like other M3D printers, the Micro+ is designed, assembled and supported in the USA.
- Level: Novice to Expert
- Best For: Households & Schools
- Build Volume: 4.6" x 4.3" x 4.5"
- Printer Size: 7.3" x 7.3" x 7.3"
- Printer Weight: 2.3lbs (1kg)
- Resolution: 50-350 microns
- Nozzle: 0.35mm
- Speed: Up to 60mm/s
- Max. Extruder Temp: 270°C
- Extruder Type: Single
- Software: Free M3D Software
- Supported Files: .STL & .OBJ
- Standalone Mode: ✔
- M3D software for an effortless, plug-and-play experience
- Micro motion sensor for accuracy and ease of use
- USB cable
- Power Adapter (Country-Specific)