Estimate Shipping cost
This Geeetech I3 pro B 3D printer is designed and manufactured by Shenzhen Getech Co., Ltd based on Geeetech I3 pro, except its simple assembly, easy debugging and more stable performance, compared with the I3 pro, I3 pro B features newly added potential for 3D prints—support 5 types of filament: ABS, PLA, Wood, Nylon, flexible PLA and filament, create flexible hinges, joints, shaped parts; enable you to get the most out of your 3D Printer.
- Re-designed barrel of extruder to support multiple filaments: ABS/PLA/Flexible PLA/WOOD, making 3D printing more flexible.
- Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy as well as speeds up the molding of your innovative products and ideas. It usually takes up to 3 days for a DIYer to assemble the previous I3, not to mention the post-adjustment and debugging work. As to this I3 of Acrylic Frame, however, you can save 70% of time.
- Enhanced stability and reliability. Geeetech I3 pro B adopts 8 mm-thick acyclic plates, also you can choose the piano-black one and the transparent one, and both colors look good.
- The PSU (power supply unit) is assembled together with the printer; which saves you a lot of space and can avoid unnecessary electrical trouble.
- All the cables and wires are well arranged to make it more neat and easy to operate.
- MK8 extruder ensures smaller layers and higher resolution, make models and objects.General Tips & Tricks for printing with Flexible and wood
1. The melting temperature is different for different type of filament; please refer to the suggested temperature you are using. The guideline for an optimal printing temperature is at approximately 210°C for flexible and 230°C for wood filament. The recommended heated bed temperature varies between ± 60˚C and ± 100˚C.
2. It is recommended to significantly lower your printing speed (compared to printing with PLA, or ABS) when printing with Flexible filament and wood filament.
Print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication.
Build volume: 200 x200x180mm
Layer resolution: 0.1-0.3mm
Positioning Precision: 0.1-0.3mm
Filament diameter: 1.75mm, 3mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.3mm, 0.35mm, 0.4 mm, 0.5mm
Filament type: ABS/ PLA
Operating system: Windows/Mac/Linux
Control software: Repetier-Host, Printrun
File format: .STL
Max heated bed temperature: about 110°C
Max extruder temperature: about 240°C
Connectivity: USB, SD card (support off-line printing)
Body: Acrylic plate of 8 mm thickness (black/ transparent)
Build Platform: Borosilicate glass + MK2A heatbed
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant, stainless steel
Stepper Motors: 1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical structure: Reprap
Without spool: 45 x 44 x 44 cm
With spool: 45 x 44 x 68 cm
Shipping box: 52 x 42 x 23 cm
Net weight: 8. 5 kg
1. Please kindly choose the main board, hotend nozzle, PTFE tube size and Acrylic color you want to order.
2. This list is full kit for Geeetech I3,UNASSEMBLED. This kit comes with almost everything you need to build your Geeetech I3. Everything you’ll need is included – every nut and bolt, wire, user manual and software included. No crimping wires, no fiddling with firmware and no soldering needed
|Build Volume||200 x200x180mm|
|Extruder Diameter||0.3mm 0.35mm 0.4 mm 0.5mm|
|Filament Material Compatibilities||ABS/ PLA/Flexible PLA/ Wood /Nylon|
|Extruder Name||MK8 extruder|
|Build Platform(Heat-bed)||Borosilicate glass + MK2A heatbed|
|Hot End||MK8 hotend|
|Stepper Motors||NEMA 17|
|File Format||STL and G-Code|
|Nozzle Temperature||210C(Max 240C)|
|Heating Bed Temperature||(Max 100C)|
|AC Input||110V/1.5A 220V/0.75A|
|Connectivity||USB SD card (support off-line printing)|
|Physical Dimensions specifications|
|Net Weight||9 kg|
|Shipping Box Weight||11kg|
|Machine Size||45 x 44 x 68 cm|
|Shipping Box Size||52 x 42 x 23 cm|
Geeetech Premium Prusa i3 - Free Shipping
Special price valid
Credit Cards processed by Secure PayPal Gateway
- Order Fulfillment by : GEEETECH
- Product Code:
- Availability: InStock