FlashForge ABS Filament 1.75mm 1Kg
- The best, most consistent and most tested ABS filament engineered and manufactured by Flashforge perfect for use with all FFF/FDM 3D printer.
- Made with high quality ABS material to ensure smooth feeding and extrusion.
- All FLASHFORGE filaments are tested to minimize the chance of jamming to extruders. Use with confidence!
1. New-upgraded Formulation. Minimizing Filament Problems. Stored For a longer Time.
The New-upgraded formulation engineered by FlashForge helps to minimize filament problems such as warping, curling and bubbles during printing.
The anti-moisture ingredients included in this formulation permits longer storage time without loss of quality. Always use up each inch of the filament.
2. PUREST MATERIAL. STRICT QUALITY CONTROAL STANDARDS. GREAT QUALITY.
Flashforge ABS filament is composed of the purest-grade material and manufactured in dust-free workshop to keep out dust and foreign particles, preventing nozzle jams and yielding smooth 3D models.
Each Flashforge ABS filament is diameter-detected to guarantee dimensional accuracy within +/- 0.02mm. Always consistent!
Every Flashforge ABS filament undergoes strict quality test using the largest 3D model that requires 48 hours of print time, printed at minimum layer thickness to ensure quality and reliable prints.
3. Tech Specifications
Spool Diameter 200 mm [7.9 in]
Spool Hub Hole 52 mm [2.1 in]
Spool Width 76 mm [3.0 in]
Filament Diameter 1.75 mm
Shipping Weight 1.5 KG (3.3lbs)
Net Weight 1.0 KG (2.2lbs)
Temperatures Build Plate: 110° C(230°F); Nozzle: 220° C (428°F)