Ortur 4 V1 Multi functional 3D Printer
Ortur 4 V1 Highlights
- AUTOMATIC MATRIX MESH LEVELING - Ortur-4 G1 features an metal inductive proximity sensor, to automatically detect the bed and assist in reading a matrix of 9 points across the bed for bed leveling + Live Z Offset
- Magnetic Print Surface for easy parts removal
- Marlin 2.0 Firmware
- Opensource GPL compliant
- Magnetic Pad +Removable Carbon Steel Build Platform
- Bowden Extrusion system with high quality Metal extruder.
- Drag chains to align wires for better and beautiful cable management
- Improved Filament sensor: Alert you when the filament has ran out or broken
- Improved AUTO RESUME PRINT function: Resume Print, which stores the print information and position of the print head in case of power failure or similar
- Integrated Classic LCD12864 Display: for a more intuitive user experience.
- Built in Dual Axis Linear Guide rail for greater stability which results in high printing accuracy and high precision. Achieve Finer prints even at higher printing speed 150mm/s
- Large build volume! 260x310x305mm
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, PC, TPU, Copper and Wood fill
- Thermal runway protection is enabled
- Maximum nozzle temperature 275 C
- Maximum bed temperature 100 C
- Ortur-4 G1 offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- 24V Power Supply! Bed will be heated quickly to 100 degrees,ATMEGA2560 controller board.
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle included
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
Buyer Protection Policies
100% Secure Payment
PayPal-the most reliable payment method. Also accepts card payments(PCI DSS Compliant)
DHL,UPS Insured Shipment
High Quality Express Transport without damage.
1 Year Warranty
Just in case. Of course we only ship out perfect products.
Technical Support Service
Experiencing trouble? Feel free to contact us!
Processing (Lead) Time
Ships in 3 to 6 Business days. Proper Testing & Packaging prior to shipment(100% Quality Control)
Delivery Time to Doorstep (Transit)
4 to 5 days via FedEx/UPS/DHL