Phrozen Sonic XL 4K LCD Resin 3D Printer
Fast Printing | Easy to Use | High Precision
Due to short supply of 8.9" 4K Mono LCD, Lead time is 4 weeks
The Phrozen Sonic XL 4K is engineered with Monochrome LCD technology with 4K resolution offering high speed, high precision and large build area empowering professionals and hobbyist across the additive manufacturing 3D printing industry
Phrozen Sonic XL 4K Highlights:
- Engineered for speed- Curing at up to 0.2 seconds for maximized speed.
- Exception detail with XY is at 50 μm and Monochrome LCD combined with 4K resolution
- Large Build Volume 120 x 190 x 200 mm
- Achieve Excellent accuracy with the help of ParaLED 3.0 module
- Monochrome LCD’s have a much longer expected life time then RGB LCD’s you find in competitors 3D printers. (upto 2000 hours)
- Open Material systems- Compatibility with all third party resins
- Easy to set up- Set up the building platform, resin vat and upload file with 3 clicks.Start printing within 5 minutes.
- Large buildsize, Accurate, Fast and reliable!
- The Phrozen Sonic XL is equipped with a new type of monochrome LCD, tailor made for 3D printing. This newly developed LCD has a long life time and is much stronger and more pressure resistant then regular LCD’s.
- The new LCD is much more transparent allowing for very fast layer times upto 1 sec cure time per layer for 50 micron.
- The new ParaLED 3.0 module is specifically designed for mono-LCD. Featuring higher efficiency and better thermal dissipation
- Free commercial license of Phrozen’s 3D Pro slicer powered by Formware.
- The Phrozen Sonic is compatible with LCD, DLP and even SLA UV resins. Making many more industry applications possible with this printer.
- Perfect for dental and jewelry applications
- High quality high resolution professional mSLA 3D Printer
- Suitable for many professionals dental, jewelry and product prototype applications.
- UV Engine Paraled 3 with best optical uniformity, much better than conventional singel COB LED
- Open resin system compatible with most of commercially available LCD, DLP and SLA UV resins (405nm)
- Large touchscreen control and print from USB. No need to connect to computer all the time
- High quality z-axis guarantees perfect quality and repeatability.
- High-speed printing up to 200mm hour
- Buildsize: 190 * 120 * 200 mm
- LCD: Monochrome 8,9″
- LCD Resolution: 4k
- XY Resolution: 50 µm
- LED Array: ParaLed 3.0
- Print Speed: Upto 200mm/hour
- Ports: RJ45, USB, microSD
- Printer OS: Phrozen OS
- Slicer: Phrozen 3D Powered by FormWare
- Z Resolution: 10 – 300 µm
- Z-axis: Dual Linear Rail with Ball Screw
- Network: Ethernet, WiFi
- Power Input :100-240 VAC – 50/60 HZ
- Printer size: 29 * 33 * 47cm
- Printer weight: 19,5Kg
- Phrozen Sonic XL 3D Printer
- Resin vat with fep film pre-mounted
- Power Cable
- Wifi adapter
- Printing Kit (Gloves, Wiper/Scraper, Funnel, Etc.)
Notes & Warnings
- FEP film is fragile. During mounting or after handling it could get damaged. Always check resin vat for leaks with water before use.
- The included metal resin vat is very durable and is made for professional use.
- No UV resin included. Don’t forget to add UV resin to your order to get started immediately
- 1 year warranty
- Excluded from warranty are consumable parts: LCD display, Buildplate, FEP Film, SD Card and ParaLED
- Opening the machine without authorization voids warranty
|Printing Technology||LCD-based Masked Stereolithography (MSLA)|
|LCD||ParaLED 3.0 Module with mono-LCD 405nm, 8.9" 4K (3840 x 2160) Resolution|
|Build Volume||120 x 190 x 200 mm|
|XY Resolution||50 μm|
|Z axis||Dual Linear Rail with Ball Screw|
|User Interface||5" Touch Panel|
|Connectivity||WiFi, Ethernet; Ports: RJ45, USB, microSD|
|Layer Thickness||0.01 - 0.30 mm|
|Software OS||Phrozen OS|
|Slicer||Phrozen 3D Powered by Formware (Premium Slicer)|
|Power Input||100-240 VAC – 50/60 HZ|
|Printer size||290 x 330 x 470 mm|
|Printer weight||19.5 Kg|