PHROZEN WAX-LIKE RESIN (LCD UV CURING RESIN): EASY TO PRINT & CAST FOR DENTAL AND JEWELRY MOLD CASTING, APPLICABLE TO 3D PRINTER, DARK GREEN (500G)
- SUITABLE FOR: All LCD 3D Printer.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry with an air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- LOW SHRINKAGE: It’s normal for a product to shrink a little after photocuring. However, the shrinkage of this resin would be 3% only at maximum.
- HIGH PRECISION: Details are especially well-shown when using a high-resolution 3D printer.
- APPLICABLE TO: Lost-wax casting for jewelry & dental.
Specification & Performance
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- XY Resolution: 0.047 mm
- Layer Height / Parameter: 12 sec @ 50 um, Delay 2
- Way to Clean Printed Part: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by an air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Compatible Printer: Phrozen 3D Printer Series.
- Application: Lost-wax Casting for Jewelry & Dental
- Key Performance:
- Viscosity: 680 mPa.S (25C)
- Density: 1.21 g / cm3
- Hardness: Shore 65D
About Resin Operation
- Avoid sunlight exposure.
- After printing, stored used resin in a closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix the fresh resin and used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear gloves, goggles, long sleeves shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to the hospital if you do it.
- Avoid eye contact with resin. Rinse with water and go to a hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- The resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin smells. We strongly suggest you use it under a ventilated condition.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 - 35 Celsius) and dry condition.
- Keep resin away from the kid.