Out Of Stock
$289.00 $169.00 Sale -42% OFF
- Brand: ANYCUBIC
- Product Code: ANYCUBIC-BAY-0186
Anycubic i3 Mega Ultrabase 3D Printer
1 Kg PLA Included.
The Anycubic i3 Mega is a solid, metal-framed 3D printer that comes mostly assembled. Assembly is easy and takes only a few minutes. It has a large build envelope (210 x 210 x 205 mm, or 8.3 x 8.3 x 8.1 inches). The Anycubic i3 Mega also includes some nice advanced features, including:
- Large build volume: 210 x 210 x 205 mm
- User friendly 3.5 inch touch-screen interface
- Can be assembled in just a few minutes
- Full Rigid Solid metal frame construction and superior stability
- High quality, accurate printing with layer resolution down to 50 microns
- Smart manual leveling
- Filament outage detection with automatic pause when filament runs out and ability to resume after re-load
- Auto Resume Print from Power Outage
- Trigorilla Mainboard
- The device is capable of producing high quality prints, thanks to the stable construction and fine layer resolution down to 0.05 mm. It supports multiple filament materials, including PLA, ABS, High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) and wood.
- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Ultrabase integrated with heated bed: Super Flatness, Fast and uniform heating
- Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400°C.
- Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
Tri-Gorilla is a integrated main board that is integrated with the mighty function of the Mega2560+ramps 1.4 on respect of both software and hardware and has more premium features, a rich all-in-one electronics solution. Supports Marlin firmware too.
|Printing Technology||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Layer Resolution||0.05-0.3 mm|
|Positioning Accuracy||X/Y 0.0125mm Z 0.002mm|
|Supported Print Materials||PLA, ABS, HIPS, Wood|
|Print Speed||20~100mm/s(recommended speed 60%)|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm/1.75 mm|
|Build Size||210 x 210 x 205mm|
|Working Voltage||12V DC|
|Electrical||110-220V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Operational Extruder Temperature||Max 260ºC|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||8ºC - 40ºC|
|Operational Print Bed Temperature||Max 110ºC|
|Input Formats||.STL, .OBJ, .DAE, .AMF|
|Cura Output Formats||GCode|
|Connectivity||SD Card, USB Port (expert users only)|
|Printer Dimensions||405mm x 410mm x453mm|
Anycubic i3 Mega 3D Prints