Formbot/Vivedino Raptor 2+ Large Format 3D Printer
Vivedino Raptor 2.0 is the newest addition to the Formbot 3D Printers line up. It is a large format 3D Printer that will allow you print most anything you can imagine! With a build volume of 400 x 400 x 500mm it is one of the best price to size ratio 3D printers on the market.
RAPTOR 2+ UPGRADES
- TMC2209 drivers for all axis.
- Bigger Y motor, length 60mm.
- 8015 dual ball bearing fan for cooling drivers.
- Magnetic flexible PEI sheet with powder coated.
- Enclosed box for SSR.
- Grounding wire for SSR and heated bed.
- Foldable and hard-wearing cables for KEENOVO heating pad.
Vivedino Raptor 2+ Highlights:
- 400 x 400 x 500 mm Large Build Size
- BL Touch Bed Leveling Assistant
- Genuine Antclabs BL Touch
- Linear Rail Systems for Z-Axis and Y-Axis
- TBI Ball Screws with Anti-Backlash Springs on Ball Nuts
- Filament Run out Sensor Included
- TMC2208 Stepper Drivers
- Exclusive PEI Formbot Print Bed
- 4040 Extruded Aluminum Frame
- AC Heated Bed Keenovo with Solid State Relay
- LED Lighting System
- Meanwell 24V Power Supply
- 1 KG Spool of PLA Filament Included
- Slicer Profiles Provided for Simplify 3D and Cura
- Optional Laser engraving upgrade
Raptor 2.0 comes assembled nearly, only takes 10-15 minutes to complete assembly, very easy to operate.
For Maximum performance,Raptor has now been upgraded with TBI Ball screw.This ensures smooth motion, high precision auto leveling and durability and ultimately exceptional print quality.The High efficiency of TBI Motion precision Ball Screws are vastly superior to conventional screws with smoother motion and minimal axial play.It prevents effectively the abnormal chips getting into the ball track from the bottom side of the block and keep the good running performance and extend the life time of the slider because the friction is low by keeping some small backlash between the slider and rail.
Buyer Protection Policies
100% Secure Payment
PayPal-the most reliable payment method. Also accepts card payments(PCI DSS Compliant)
DHL,UPS Insured Shipment
High Quality Express Transport without damage.
6 Months Warranty
Just in case. Of course we only ship out perfect products.
Technical Support Service
Experiencing trouble? Feel free to contact us!
Processing (Lead) Time
Ships in 3 to 6 Business days. Proper Testing & Packaging prior to shipment(100% Quality Control)
Delivery Time to Doorstep (Transit)
4 to 5 days via FedEx/UPS/DHL