Artillery Sidewinder X2 (SW X2) 3D Printer
Black Friday Sale! Available in stock at US & EU. Ships same or next business day.
The successor to the much sought-after Sidewinder X1 with innovative, new features
Artillery Sidewinder X2 Key features
- Titan Direct Drive with Volcano Hot End
- Sidewinder X2 uses direct feed with force multiplier extruder and high flow rate volcano hot end for fast and flexible print.
- Large installation space (300 x 300 x 400 mm)
- With an installation space of 300 x 300 x 400 mm, larger projects can also be implemented.
- Automatic bed leveling
- The automatic bed leveling is a further smart development of the previous model Sidewinder X1.
- With the Sidewinder X2, manual leveling of the print bed is no longer necessary. The 3D printer does it quickly by itself, which avoids leveling errors and saves time.
- Exclusive heated bed protection
- With protection against overcurrent, overvoltage, excessive temperature, short circuit, and other safety risks, the Sidewinder X2 is a trustworthy partner
- 32-bit motherboard upgrade
- Artillery developed a 32-bit mainboard characterized by its high stability, strong computing power, and excellent expandability.
- Synchronized design with two Z axes
- A synchronized, dual Z-axis, double lead screw, and a closed synchronous belt ensure good performance. The exclusive Z-axis coupler avoids layer problems and gives the print a certain sophistication and better quality.
- Tempered glass bed & Rapid heating AC heated bed.
- The tempered glass print platform ensures excellent adhesion and smooth printing. Thanks to its excellent thermal conductivity, the AC heated bed can be heated to 110 ° C in just 2 minutes; the maximum heating bed temperature is 130 ° C.
- Filament sensor
- triggers an alarm if the filament runs out
- Resume print function
- Sidewinder X2 resumes the printing process without any problems after a power failure.
- Integrated cable design
- With its integrated cable design, the visual look is refined, and maintenance is significantly simplified.
- Ultra-quiet stepper driver
- There are hardly any unpleasant noises when printing, thanks to the low-noise system and the ultra-quiet stepper driver.
- Colour touchscreen
- A high-resolution color touchscreen with a simple and easy-to-understand user interface makes operation convenient and convenient.
Artillery Sidewinder X2 Technical specifications
|Mechanical arrangement||Cartesian XY Head|
-300 x 300 x 400 mm
-11.81 x11.81x15.75 inches
|Layer resolution||0.1 mm - 0.35mm|
|Print speed||60mm/s - 150mm/s(Max)|
|Feeder system/Extruder type||Titan Direct Drive|
|Print head/Nozzle type||Volcano - 1|
|Max. hot end temperature||240C|
|Nozzle heat-up time||< 3 minutes|
|Max. heated bed temperature||130C|
|Build plate heat-up time||80C in less than 2 minutes|
|Operating sound||< 70dBA|
|Print surface||Tempered glass with ceramic coating|
|Heated bed type||AC Heated bed|
|Calibration||Automatic Bed leveling system|
|Connectivity||USB, TF Card, USB Stick|
|Filament materials||PLA, ABS, Flexible Materials, Wood, PVA, HIPS|
|Recommender slicer software||Cura,Slic3r,S3D(Simplify3D)|
|OS||Windows, Mac, Linux|
|File types||STL, OBJ|
|Power consumption||100-240V 700W(w/ heated bed turned ON)|
|Control board||Artillery Ruby 32 bit mainboard|
|Display||Color touch screen|
|Product weight||12.9 Kg|
550x405x870mm(with Spool holder)
21.65x15.94x34.25 in(with Spool holder)
|Shipping box weight||16 Kg|
|Shipping box dimension||668x508x310mm|
Large build volume
Auto bed leveling
Titan Direct drive set up
Ultra-quiet stepper drivers
Synchronized Dual-Driven Z-Axis Leadscrews
High Definition Digital User Interface
What's in the Box
- 1x Artillery Sidewinder X2 kit(Top Gantry, Mount base)
- 0.4mm Spare Nozzle
- Set of Basic assembly tools
- Collections of Nuts, bolts, screws, and washers
- Spool holder assembly
- Power cable
- USB Cable
- USB Stick
- Artillery Sidewinder X2 Installation Manual
Buyer Protection Policies
We accept PayPal, Credit, Debit card payments(PCI DSS Compliant).
High-Quality Express Transport without damage.
Just in case. Of course, we only ship out perfect products.
Are you experiencing trouble? Feel free to create the ticket here!
US Stock- Ready to ship in 1 to 2 business days.
EU Stock- Ready to ship in 1 to 2 business days.
Proper Testing & Packaging before shipment(100% Quality Control)
Free Fast Shipping, 3 to 5 days via