Aufero Laser 1 Portable Diode Laser Engraver
Ready to ship same or next business day.
Year end deals. Offer ends while supplies last
Aufero Laser 1 (AL1) is the world's first plug-and-play portable diode laser engraver with a larger engraving area, four safety protections, advanced mother and pre-assembled packaging, which is highly used in artistic creation, soft outfit design, toy puzzles, manufacturing, Logo & VI design and Life record, multiple materials are supported such as wood, glass, food, stone, oxidized metal, stainless steel, ceramic tile, corkwood, paper, acrylic, plywood, leather and more.
Aufero Laser 1 Key Features & Highlights
- Aufero Laser 1 has 180x180mm Engraving area
- Compressed spot
- Aufero Laser 1 LU2-2 Fixed Focus Laser Module
- Optical Power: 1KmW-1.6KmW Focal Spot: About 0.07×0.06mm
- It has a smaller Luminous Cavity, Smaller Focal Spot, and is good at engraving high-precision patterns.
- Aufero Laser 1 LU2-4-SF Short Focus Optically Compressed Laser Module
- Optical Power: 4.5KmW-5.5KmW Focal Spot: About 0.12×0.15mm
- It's high power and has a Compressed Laser Spot, so it's good at cutting and better at engraving harder materials.
- Aufero Laser 1 LU2-4-LF Long Focus Optically Compressed Laser Module
- Optical Power: 4.5KmW-5.5KmW Focal Spot: About 0.17×0.25mm
- It's high power and has a longer Depth of Field, so it's good at engraving and better at cutting.
- Telephoto. Longer Depth of Field.
- It has a good engraving effect and is more suitable for cutting thicker wood boards.
- With air assist, it is not easy to have black edges, but you need to bring your own air compressor
- While this laser module has a good engraving effect, it also has a more perfect cutting effect. You can use some beautiful wood planks with your own individual design to cut them into various forms of art; of course, in addition to wood planks, it also supports a variety of materials such as leather and black acrylic, and it can also Cut these materials into the shape you want, and engrave your pattern design.
- LU2-10A Truly 10W Laser output Fixed focus Laser Module
- Optical power: 10W , Focus spot 0.05x0.1mm, Engraving speed 15000mm/min
- It yields Powerful & professional cutting & also it does extreme & precise engraving
- Cuts through 15mm wood, 20mm plywood, and 30mm acrylic at one pass
- 3rd beam combining technology with double compression spots (True 10W)
- Built-in air-assist interface which is easy to install and simple to use
- Pre-assembled package
- It's unnecessary to laboriously learn how to install, easy to use. Suitable for new players and experienced players. The real plug-and-play laser engraver for everyone!
- Ortur Laser 1.8 Advanced Firmware
- Aufero Laser 1 firmware is smarter, faster, more accurate, and easier to use. Professional motherboard with 32-bit MCU. It can pre-process 32 instructions, support up to 921600 baud rate, more powerful. The engraving speed can be as high as 5000mm/min.
- Broad Compatibility
- Aufero Laser 1 Laser Engraver can be compatible with various mature engraving software, such as LaserGRBL, LightBurn, support Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10, and also support Mac and Linux system (LightBurn, need to be paid), engraving file format supports BMP, JPG, PNG, JPEG, SVG, etc.
- Safety Protection
- Active Position Protection
- Exposure Duration Detection and Limitation
- Laser Beam Safety Guard
- The power control system, if shut down the machine, would cut the power
- Eye Protection Design
- Aufero Laser 1 Laser Engraver with a protective cover perfectly protects our eyes when working. Without wearing goggles, we and the people around us can watch laser engraving.
- 9th Generation Motherboard
- All Aufero motherboard is embedded with the latest and most advanced 9 generation motherboard.
- Driver free use on most modern operating systems, except for Windows XP and Windows 7 driver required.
- Higher MCU frequency at 240Mhz and about 10% faster calculation speed than 8th motherboard
- Support next-generation Digital Laser Module.
- Optional upgrades
- Y-axis rotary roller V2 used for engraving cylindrical objects
- Offline controller
- Ortur Metal enclosure
Aufero Laser 1 Technical specifications
- Product Model: Aufero Laser 1
- Motherboard: OLM-PRO-V1.2 Motherboard,32Bits ESP32MCU
- Firmware: OLF-V180 series
- Add-ons: 1.Ortur Offline Controller; 2.Ortur Saftey Enclosure
- Frame Materials: Aluminum Profile + Acrylic
- Motors: NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- Mechanical Precision: Y:12.5um，X:12.5um
- Pixel Accuracy: Adjustable (Default: 300 pixels per inch, about 0.81um Pixel Accuracy)
- Engraving Area: 180MM×180MM
- Wave Length: 445±5nm
- Focus: Fixed Focus
- Control Mode: PWM
- Power Rate: S0-S1,000
- Engraving Speed: 0-5,000MM/Min
- Baud Rate: 115200 - 921600 (Default: 115200)
- Computer OS: Win XP, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 (LaserGRBL)
- Mac and Linux (LightBurn)
- Control Softwares: LaserGRBL (free), LightBurn (Paid Software)
- Input Format: JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, SVG, etc.
- Input Voltage: 110V-220V (Compatible)
- Power Adapter Output: 24V / 2A
- Operating Temp.: -20℃-50℃ Product Size: 315x422x125MM / 12.4"x16.6"x4.9"
- Net Weight: 1.6KGS / 3.53LBS
- Packing Way: 2 Options: Pre-assembled or Modular Packaging
- Box Size: 480x380x170MM / 18.9"x15"x6.7"
- Gross Weight: 3.5KGS / 7.72LBS
Buyer Protection Policies
- 100% Secure Payments
- We accept PayPal, Credit, Debit card payments(PCI DSS Compliant)
- Insured Shipment
- High-Quality Express Transport without damage
- 1 Year Warranty
- Just in case. Of course, we only ship out perfect products
- Lifetime Support
- Experiencing trouble? Feel free to contact us!
- Ships in 2 to 4 Business(Working) days
- Delivery time to Doorstep(Transit time)
- Free, Fast shipping via DHL Express.
- Delivery time is 3 to 6 days from the shipped date.