Artillery Sidewinder X2 (SW X2) 3D Printer
Ready to ship same or next business day!
The successor to the much sought-after Sidewinder X1 with innovative, new features
Artillery Sidewinder X2 Key features
- Titan Direct Drive with Volcano Hot End
- Sidewinder X2 uses direct feed with force multiplier extruder and high flow rate volcano hot end for fast and flexible print.
- Large installation space (300 x 300 x 400 mm)
- With an installation space of 300 x 300 x 400 mm, larger projects can also be implemented.
- Automatic bed leveling
- The automatic bed leveling is a further smart development of the previous model Sidewinder X1.
- With the Sidewinder X2, manual leveling of the print bed is no longer necessary. The 3D printer does it quickly by itself, which avoids leveling errors and saves time.
- Exclusive heated bed protection
- With protection against overcurrent, overvoltage, excessive temperature, short circuit, and other safety risks, the Sidewinder X2 is a trustworthy partner
- 32-bit motherboard upgrade
- Artillery developed a 32-bit mainboard characterized by its high stability, strong computing power, and excellent expandability.
- Synchronized design with two Z axes
- A synchronized, dual Z-axis, double lead screw, and a closed synchronous belt ensure good performance. The exclusive Z-axis coupler avoids layer problems and gives the print a certain sophistication and better quality.
- Tempered glass bed & Rapid heating AC heated bed.
- The tempered glass print platform ensures excellent adhesion and smooth printing. Thanks to its excellent thermal conductivity, the AC heated bed can be heated to 110 ° C in just 2 minutes; the maximum heating bed temperature is 130 ° C.
- Filament sensor
- triggers an alarm if the filament runs out
- Resume print function
- Sidewinder X2 resumes the printing process without any problems after a power failure.
- Integrated cable design
- With its integrated cable design, the visual look is refined, and maintenance is significantly simplified.
- Ultra-quiet stepper driver
- There are hardly any unpleasant noises when printing, thanks to the low-noise system and the ultra-quiet stepper driver.
- Colour touchscreen
- A high-resolution color touchscreen with a simple and easy-to-understand user interface makes operation convenient and convenient.
Artillery Sidewinder X2 Technical specifications
|Cartesian XY Head
-300 x 300 x 400 mm
-11.81 x11.81x15.75 inches
|0.1 mm - 0.35mm
|60mm/s - 150mm/s(Max)
|Feeder system/Extruder type
|Titan Direct Drive
|Print head/Nozzle type
|Volcano - 1
|Max. hot end temperature
|Nozzle heat-up time
|< 3 minutes
|Max. heated bed temperature
|Build plate heat-up time
|80C in less than 2 minutes
|Tempered glass with ceramic coating
|Heated bed type
|AC Heated bed
|Automatic Bed leveling system
|USB, TF Card, USB Stick
|PLA, ABS, Flexible Materials, Wood, PVA, HIPS
|Recommender slicer software
|Windows, Mac, Linux
|100-240V 700W(w/ heated bed turned ON)
|Artillery Ruby 32 bit mainboard
|Color touch screen
550x405x870mm(with Spool holder)
21.65x15.94x34.25 in(with Spool holder)
|Shipping box weight
|Shipping box dimension
Large build volume
Auto bed leveling
Titan Direct drive set up
Ultra-quiet stepper drivers
Synchronized Dual-Driven Z-Axis Leadscrews
High Definition Digital User Interface
What's in the Box
- 1x Artillery Sidewinder X2 kit(Top Gantry, Mount base)
- 0.4mm Spare Nozzle
- Set of Basic assembly tools
- Collections of Nuts, bolts, screws, and washers
- Spool holder assembly
- Power cable
- USB Cable
- USB Stick
- Artillery Sidewinder X2 Installation Manual