- Brand: FLASHFORGE
- Product Code: CREATOR-3
Flashforge Creator 3 - Independent Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
Special promotions 5% OFF on this product. Limited time only. Use Promo code FF5
The Flashforge Creator 3 - One of the most exciting machines the company is debuting is the Flashforge Creator 3. FlashForge have taken all they learnt from their Star Printer (Ceator Pro) and implemented their findings into the structure of the Creator3.The FlashForge Creator 3 from Flashforge is the latest upgraded version of the world famous Flashforge Creator Pro! It takes a major improvement from its predecessor with independent dual extrusion — commonly abbreviated to IDEX. This means the Creator3 features two independent print heads that move on the X and Y- axes for efficient multimaterial printing. The Creator3 also features a heated removable print bed and a slew of other features!
- The new printer houses an independent dual-extruder system (IDEX) and a removable/heatable platform. It can work with a whole range of materials such as ABS/PLA/Nylon/PVA/Flex/TPU/TPE/HIPS.
- The Flashforge Creator 3 is a high end printer at a reasonable cost.
- Built-in camera – monitor print jobs where ever you are
- Large Build Size 300 x 250 x 200 mm
- The extruders are high temperature capable from factory. (300 degrees C) opens up for more types of filament, and they are easily removed if needed
- The two extruders can work on a single model printing in dual colour, dual material or utilising soluble supports.
- They can also work by producing the same model twice side by side in duplicate or in mirror mode.
- The Flashforge Creator 3 has a dual fan system on the back, much like the Inventor, to keep the internal area cool when printing in PLA.
- It can print with a huge variety of filaments which makes it more flexible in terms of printing your desired model in your desired material.
- Heated Build Plate – up to 120 °C supports multiple mainstream filament types for diverse printing needs – bendable for easy print model removal
- Touch Screen – a 4.5-inch full colour touch screen and multilingual user interface for print models previews
- Filter system – minimizes odour and particles
- Resume Printing feature – in case of power failure, you can easily start the print job again
- Communicates on your terms via USB stick, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and 3D Cloud
- Intelligent auto leveling with extruder sensor
- Special Brush to remove extra filament which sticks to the nozzle keeping nozzle clean and good model quality
FLASHPRINT SLICING SOFTWARE
FlashPrint, the mainstream slicing software used by FlashForge, has garnered outstanding reviews by the media and professionals. The software further offers an expert mode, which allows dozens of parameters to be set by the user, for greater printing flexibility. With the external/internal compensation feature the dimensional errors are reduced to 0.02 mm.
3D Cloud is an online platform that offers Cloud management for 3D printers and the uploading and storage of 3D printing files, providing a massive model database.
Online Batch Management: Files to print transferred from Cloud to printer. Monitor printing progress and status in real time. Manage hundreds of printers easily and orderly
File Backups and Sharing in the Cloud: Online registered user has own storage space. Files ta print can be viewed after being uploaded to 3D Cloud, avoiding lost files. Files to print are shared and showed in a public platform where user can search, download and print the models needed
Cloud SIicing Function: Files to print are sliced in 3D Cloud automatically, then transferred to printer by one click
Free Model Database: 3D Cloud provides a free model database
Social Sharing Function: Support likes, comments, or sharing, providing a platform for user interaction and discussion.
Buyer Protection Policies
100% Secure Payment
PayPal-the most reliable payment method.Credit/Debit cards processed by PayPal
DHL,UPS Insured Shipment
High Quality Express Transport without damage.
1 Year Warranty
Just in case. Of course we only ship out perfect products.
Technical Support Service
Experiencing trouble? Feel free to contact us!
Processing (Lead) Time
Ships in 3 to 6 Business days. Proper Testing & Packaging prior to shipment(100% Quality Control)
Delivery Time to Doorstep (Transit)
4 to 5 days via FedEx/UPS/DHL
FlashForge Creator 3 Package list
|Build Volume||300 x 250 x 200 mm|
|Number of Extruders||2 (IDEX)|
|Layer Resolution||0.05–0.4 mm (50–400 microns)|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Max Nozzle Temperature||300 °C|
|Position Accuracy||XY axis: 0.011 mm | Z axis: 0.0025 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Material Type||PLA, ABS, TPU, PVA, HIPS, PETG, PLA Wood (WPC), Nylon|
|SD Card Reader||No|
|USB Memory Reader||Yes|
|Built in Camera for Monitoring||Yes|
|Enclosed Build Chamber||Yes|
|Heated Build Platform||Yes|
|Illuminated Build Area||Yes|
|Supported OS||Mac OSX, Windows XP (and up), Linux|
|Supported File Formats||STL, OBJ, 3MF, FPP, BMP, PNG, JPG, JPEG, GX/G|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|Product Dimensions||627 x 485 x 615 mm|
|Product Weight||40 kg|