HE3D Ei3 Tricolor/Triple Head 3D Printer Kit
with 2 Free Rolls of Filament
The HE3D EI3 Full Metal Extruder 3D Printer DYI Kit is built from the Reprap Prusa i3 featuring 3 in 1 out, upgraded 2020/2040 extruded aluminum frame, 7mm reinforced acrylic supports and an upgraded ATmega2560 control board and RAMPS 1.4 with an intuitive LCD user interface panel. The heated 8x11x8 inch print area, 12 micron X/Y accuracy and 50 micron layer accuracy, and auto z-calibration ensures each print will achieve stunning detail and quality. The kit includes all necessary tools and requires no soldering. The extruder’s large temperature ranges supports a wide variety of printer filament material including most varieties of PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, and PVA material. The EI3 3D printer kit is simple enough for a novice and customizable for the expert 3D printer enthusiasts with detailed video instructions from unboxing to printing. With a lifetime customer support your never more than 24 hours away from help.
HE3D Ei3 Full Metal Extruder 3D Printer Kit Highlights
- IMPROVED FRAME: 2020 and 2040 extruded aluminum with 7mm acrylic supports for more stability and true angles enabling high accuracy prints with a 8x11x8 inch build volume.
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE: Expandable ATmega2560 and integrated RAMPS 1.4 control board supports triple print heads, heated print bed 8x11 inches, and upgradable pro-extruder to support exotic material like flexible rubber.
- EASY TO BUILD AND READY TO PRINT: No soldering required, all required tools included, auto-z calibration for easy bed level setup, complete build video tutorials, 4 extruder nozzles (0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5), two rolls of PLA filament, and 8GB SD card or USB cable to connect to your PC.
- EXCELENT SUPPORT AND WARRANTY: You will enjoy lifetime support with less than 24h response and a 30-day money back guarantee. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If something arrives broken or damaged, we will replace the part for free
- Auto-leveling: no need for time-consuming manual bed leveling.
- 24V 400W Power supply will be included for larged bed size upgrade 200x280mm. Heated bed raised to 110C in few mins- Fast heating
- Steel lead rod , Brass T8 nut provides high rigidity and smoother movement during printing.
- Adopting from ordinary 3 Wheels to 4 POM Wheels provides toughness, stability and most importantly a greater look. High performances such as withstand faster printing speed, Lighter in weight and offer improved longevity. Bearings are rounder with a smoother surface to reduce friction, ultimate comfort and grip.
- Upgradable 7mm Acrylic supports to steel plates for greater strength.
- MK3 Aluminium Heated bed
|Print Size||8x11 inches 200x280mm|
|Max Print Speed||150mm/s|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm (0.2, 0.3, 0.5mm)|
|Layer Resolution||50 microns|
|XY Positional Accuracy||0.012mm|
|Z Positional Accuracy||0.004mm|
|Extruder Temperature||220C (max 260C)|
|Printing Heads||3 in 1 out|
|Filament Type||PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA|
|Framework||2020, 2040 Aluminum, 7mm Acryllic Injection Molding upgradable to Steel plates|
|Print File Format||STL, G-Code|
|Operating System||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Power Requirements||110/220V, 250W/400W(for larger bed upgrade), 50Hz, 0.89A|
Buyer Protection Policies
100% Secure Payment
PayPal-the most reliable payment method. Also accepts card payments(PCI DSS Compliant)
DHL,UPS Insured Shipment
High Quality Express Transport without damage.
1 Year Warranty
Just in case. Of course we only ship out perfect products.
Technical Support Service
Experiencing trouble? Feel free to contact us!
Processing (Lead) Time
Ships in 3 to 6 Business days. Proper Testing & Packaging prior to shipment(100% Quality Control)
Delivery Time to Doorstep (Transit)
4 to 5 days via FedEx/UPS/DHL