Creality CR-30 3DPrintMill Belt 3D Printer
Available in US & EU stock, Ready to ship same or next business day!
The CR-30 is an exciting new belt 3D Printer from Creality and features an infinite Z-Axis, nylon belt, and sturdy CoreXY design. Infinite Z-Axis | 200x170x∞mm Build Volume | Silent Motherboard | Dual-Gear Extruder
Creality CR-30 3DPrintMill Top features
- Batch Print Models
- Industrial-grade batch print enables fast model replication and an impressive experience with speed and efficiency.
- Belt and Infinite Z-Axis
- Extended model printed more efficiently, setting no limit for your imagination.
- Sturdy CoreXY Inspired Structure
- Higher printing speed and increased repeatability make it ideal for the CR-30 3DPrintMill, as consistently producing high-quality prints is one of its main benefits.
- Nylon Conveyor Belt
- The nylon conveyor belt provides outstanding adhesion and hassle/ hands-free print removal. Models roll off the edge of the belt when complete! A removable extension bracket is available to prevent more extended models from falling over the edge during printing. Some printable versions are available, and the belt is wear-resistant and durable, but should you need to replace it, the process is easy and intuitive.
- Dual gears metal extrusion mechanism
- High-quality dual gears metal extrusion, combined with the 45 degrees slanting nozzle, realizes continuous printing of ＞200 hours without pressure.
- Unique 45° Printing Angle
- The unique 45 ° angle design offsets the limitations of the vertical nozzle structure. Equipped with a high-performance nozzle kit, it achieves continuous printing along with the horizontal Z-axis.
- Filament runout sensor
- Print resume function
- Silent motherboard
Creality CR-30 3DPrintMill Technical specifications
|Manufacturer|| Creality 3D|
|Product/Model name||CR-30 3DPrintMill Belt 3D Printer|
|Build Volume|| 200 x 170 x ∞ mm|
|Chassis Size (Desk Space Required)|| 535 x 656 x 410mm|
|Filament Diameter Compatibility|| 1.75mm|
|Extruder Style|| Bowden|
|Stock Nozzle|| 0.4mm|
|Stock Hotend Assembly|| 3DPrintMill (CR-30) Hotend|
|Maximum Hotend Temperature|| 240C|
|Print Platform Style|| Thermal-Resistant Nylon Belt|
|Print Platform Max Temperature|| 100C|
|Layer Height (Resolution)|| 0.1 - 0.4mm|
|Motherboard / Primary Controller|| 3DPrintMill (CR-30) Silent Motherboard|
|Stock Stepper Drivers|| TMC2208 Ultra-Quiet Drivers|
|User Interface|| 3DPrintMill (CR-30) Screen | Marlin Interface|
|Slicing Software Compatibility|| CrealityBelt | ideaMaker (Beta with NAK 3D Profile ) | Kiri: Moto|
|File Transfer Method|| Full-Sized SD Card|
|Bed Levelling System|| Manual|
|Print Resume Functionality|| Included|
|Filament Runout Sensor|| Included|
|Chassis Materials|| Black Anodised Aluminium / V-Slot Extrusion|
|Included 3D Printing Filament||200g Spool of Free Filament|
- Infinite Z-Axis Volume
- Belt Build Surface
- Silent Motherboard
- Dual-Gear Extruder
- CoreXY Structure
|Operating Voltage|| 24V DC|
|Power Supply Input|| 100 120V AC | 200 240V AC (Toggle Switch)|
|Power Supply Output|| 24V, 350W|
|Weight|| 16.5kg (Machine) 20.5kg (Package)|
|Dimensions (Package)|| 685 x 565 x 302mm|
Parts included with the Creality CR-30 3D Printer 3DPrintMill.
|CR-30 Belt 3D Printer||Assorted Tools|
|Instruction Manual||200g Spool of Free Filament|
|Spool Holder||Assorted Spares|
Creality CR-30 3DPrintmill Repository