Ortur Laser Master 2 S2 Laser engraver & cutter
Ready to ship same or next business day!
Early Black Friday Deals. Offer ends while supplies last.
Top features of Ortur Laser Master 2 S2
- 390x410mm Engraving area
- 4 Safety precautions
- Active Position Protection
- Exposure Duration Detection & Limitation
- Laser Beam Safety Guard
- Power Control System
- 9th Generation motherboard
- Better grayscale result, higher precision and speed
- Precision scales are added to the X and Y axes to measure engraved objects quickly.
- Ortur Laser firmware 1.8
- Pre-assembled type
- Compressed spot
- Reinforced aluminum alloy for more durability
- Available with the below laser modules for your specific needs.
- LU2-2 Laser Module (Real Luminous Power: 1,000-1,600mw)
- LU2-4-SF Short Focus Laser Module (Real Luminous Power: 4,500-5,500mw)
- LU2-4-LF Long Focus Laser Module (Real Luminous Power: 4,500-5,500mw)
- LU2-10A Laser Modules (Real Luminous Power: 10,000mw)
About second generation laser module
- LU2-2 Fixed focus Laser Module
- Optical power: 1000-1600mW, Focal spot 0.07x0.06mm
- It has a smaller Luminous Cavity, so it has a smaller Focal Spot and is good at engraving high-precision patterns.
- LU2-4-SF Short Focus Optically Compressed Laser Module
- Optical Power: 4.5KmW-5.5KmW Focal Spot: About 0.12×0.15mm
- It's high power and has a Compressed Laser Spot, so it's good at cutting and better at engraving harder materials.
- LU2-4-LF Long Focus Optically Compressed Laser Module
- Optical Power: 4.5KmW-5.5KmW Focal Spot: About 0.17×0.25mm
- It's high power and has a longer Depth of Field, so it's good at engraving and better at cutting.
- LU2-10A Truly 10W Laser output Fixed focus Laser Module
- Optical power: 10W , Focus spot 0.05x0.1mm, Engraving speed 15000mm/min
- It yields Powerful & professional cutting & also it does extreme & precise engraving
- With 24V LU2-10A with real 10W laser power. It has an ultra-thin square laser focus, and its cutting penetration and accuracy are twice of ordinary lasers. Even in the field of spot lasers, LU2-10A has finer engraving marks and stronger cutting and penetration capabilities.
- Cuts through 15mm wood, 20mm plywood, and 30mm acrylic at one pass which is almost beyond the capacity of 60W CO2 laser
- 3rd beam combining technology with double compression spots (True 10W)
- Built-in air-assist interface which is easy to install and simple to use