(UPDATED)Qidi Tech i-Fast Large Dual Extruder 3D Printer
We are an authorized, premium reseller in the USA & Europe for Qidi 3D Printers. Black Friday Sale - Use code 'BAY' to get an extra 7% OFF. Free Fast Shipping on same or next business day.
The Qidi Tech i-Fast is ideal for printing two-color models and abrasive filaments and is now updated with including additional high-temperature dual extruders.
Qidi Tech i-Fast Key features
- NEW! Updated two quantities of Dual Extruder: Normal Dual Extruder, High-temperature dual extruder
- The new automatic dual extruder can adjust the left and right extruder up and down depending on the software and allows precision printing with water-soluble PVA or two different colours.
- Case 1: Print PLA & PVA at the same time with normal dual extruder
- Case 2: Print PA12-CF & S-Green simultaneously with a High-temperature dual extruder. PA12-CF and S-Green are high-temperature plastic materials.
- Max. Extruder temperature: 350°C.
- Large Print Size
- In dual extruder mode → 330 x 250 x 320 mm
- In single-nozzle mode → 360 x 250 x 320 mm
- New Rail Structure & Dual Z-Axis
- The Qidi i-Fast uses Qidi's second-generation dual Z-axis structure.
- With all linear industrial guide rails, the print speed is doubled compared to DIY-3D printers.
- Heated Installation Space
- The temperature in the pressure chamber can be kept constant. This reduces warping in large and small models. The installation space can be heated up to approx. 60°C.
- 5-Inch Colour Touchscreen
- A large color touch screen with high resolution and clear display offers a unique touch experience and ease of use.
- Qidi Slicing Software
- The Qidi i-Fast is equipped with the latest generation of Qidi Slicing Software. This guarantees faster printing speed and better print quality.
- Filament dry box is included.
FASTER 3D PRINTING
Fully industrial-grade structure, using the second-generation Qidi dual Z-axis motion system—all of the original's components were upgraded to linear guides for improved precision. The high temp extruder allows for faster, smoother filament extrusion and superior printing accuracy. The printing speed is increased by 20 percent, and it can print at a rate of 100cc per hour.
THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE THE FILAMENT THAT BEST SUITS YOUR NEEDS
Qidi i-Fast 3D printer can print almost any filament suitable for FDM 3D printers on the market, such as PLA, PLA+, ABS, PETG, NYLON, etc. The Qidi i Fast comes with a heated chamber that can reach 60°C, eliminating problems like warping or shrinkage. This makes it ideal for printing large parts. The excellent mechanical properties of qidi ifast make it ideal for manufacturing high-quality parts.
MANUFACTURING OF COMPLEX PARTS CAN BE MUCH EASIER THAN IT USED TO BE
Qidi i-Fast is equipped with an automatic dual extruder, which automatically adjusts the left and right extruder up or down based on pre-set instructions in its software. The PVA (water-soluble) support is suitable for printing complex structures and realizing precision manufacturing in mass production.
ALL METAL HIGH TEMP EXTRUDER
Compared to normal brass nozzles on the market, i-Fast's print smoother and more durable. The 3D printer comes with two extruders—one for printing filaments like PLA or ABS plastic; one for printing dissolvable PVA material that helps support overhangs without requiring supports. i-Fast can print with metal filaments, such as BASF 316L stainless steel filament (a sintering treatment may be required). The dual extruder pre-installed in this 3d printer makes it possible for a print size of 330×250×320mm—larger than 70% of other FDM 3D printers in the market!
THE SOFTWARE IS EASY TO USE AND WELL DESIGNED.
Qidi has developed its own slicing software, which is available in two modes: normal and expert. The former is suitable for novices as the parameter system has been intelligently set; no other operations are required. In this mode you can easily get a 3D print without any manual configuration and the expert mode provides more complex options that allow users to tailor the machine’s function to their specific needs.
QIDI I-FAST USE CASES
Use Case 1:
Printing PLA and PVA at the same time. PVA is a water-soluble filament that improves the moldability of PLA to make better 3D prints, so it will dissolve in water when you let it sit on its own—you'll then have a model that won't be damaged by any mishandling.
Use case 2:
Both PA12-CF and S-green can be printed at the same time, making it possible to print more complex models. Models made of PA12-CF with excellent physical properties—such as strength and durability—can last longer than those which are not.
Qidi Tech i-fast technical specifications
The updated version includes two types of dual extruders
To meet more complex requirements
|Support Material||Carbon fiber, Nylon, PETG, TPU, PC, ABS, PLA...|
|Connection Options||WIFI/LAN/USB Pen Drive|
|Compatible Software||QidiPrint/Cura/Simplify 3D|
Buyer Protection Policies
We accept PayPal, Credit, and Debit card payments(PCI DSS Compliant).
High-Quality Express Transport without damage.
Just in case. Of course, we only ship out perfect products.
Are you experiencing trouble? Feel free to create the ticket here!
Ships same or next business day.
Proper Testing & Packaging before shipment(100% Quality Control)
Free Fast Shipping, 3 to 5 days via