Formbot Voron Trident R1 CoreXY 3D Printer Kit
We are the official & authorized premium reseller of Formbot Voron Kits in the USA & Europe.
The Voron Trident is a traditional CoreXY design with a fixed gantry, and the 3-point bed moves along the Z-axis.
Here are the Voron Trident Top features:
- This kit includes the primary components required to build a Voron Trident. It does not include 3D printed parts & Raspberry Pi.
- It is simpler to build than V2.
- Voron trident uses three linear rails on the Z-axis. This was a significant advancement from the previous version and helped improve print quality issues, and it is also stable at 350x350mm
- It encloses naturally so it can print ABS or other temperature-sensitive filaments easily
- Afterburner extruder
- Phaetus dragon hotend is available for optional upgrade. By default it includes V6 hotend.
- High-quality components used throughout:
- High quality magnetic flexible PEI sheet
- Genuine gates belts for XY axis
- High-level stainless steel linear guide rails - 100% quality control
- Premium silicone heating pad with glass fiber
- High temp resistant, increased torque, and high-speed Moons’ motors
- Precision machined cast aluminum plate - Avoid thermal deformation
- Pre-crimped wiring harness with Teflon material for extruder
- Stainless steel fasteners – Avoid rusting
- High-quality electronic components – Meanwell, Omron and Sunon
- All metal titanium alloy hotend
Voron Trident Technical specifications
|Product name||Voron Trident|
|Available Max. print sizes|
|Max. nozzle temp||300 deg C|
|Max. bed temp||110 deg C|
|Max print speed||250mm/s|
|Max travel speed||300mm/s|
Available resources for Voron Trident
- You can find here Full BOM with a comprehensive list of parts and quantities for Voron trident
- Voron Trident - Assembly manual
Buyer Protection Policies
We accepts PayPal, Credit, Debit card payments(PCI DSS Compliant).
High Quality Express Transport without damage.
Just in case. Of course we only ship out perfect products.
Experiencing trouble? Feel free to create the ticket here!
2 to 4 business days.
Proper Testing & Packaging prior to shipment(100% Quality Control)
Fast Shipping, 3 to 5 days via