TEVO LITTLE MONSTER
Openbuilds Aluminium Extrusion Full CNC Large Delta 3D Printer
Tevo brings a brand new product to their line of 3D Printer kits. The Tevo Little Monster is only little in name. This Delta printer kit boasts a large print volume of 340mm diameter and 500mm height
The Little Monster does not hold back on features either. It is the complete package with a glass-ceramic heated bed for faster bed heating times, auto leveling with the renowned BLTouch, a touch screen display for easy input, and dual stainless steal fan shrouds for super effective part cooling
- Huge Build Volume: 340*500mm/ 14 x 20 inches
- AC 110/220V types Glass-Ceramic Based Heated Bed to reduce heating time
- Max Printing speed 300 mm/s
- ANTCLABS Original BLTouch Bed Levelling Sensors
- MKS TFT28 Touchscreen Onboard
- Openbuilds Aluminium Extrusion 4080
- Strong Active Cooling Fan for Better Temperature Control
- Brilliant Pause Functionality which can be resummed
- Smoothieware Opensource Platform
- Titan Extruder, E3D Volcano Hot end(c)
|MAX Print Speed||300mm/s|
|Print Speed Range||20-300mm/s|
|Printing Size||D340xH500mm/ 14" x 20"|
|Standard Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm|
|Extruder Type||Titan Extruder, E3D Volcano Hot end(C)|
|Recommended extruder temperature||210°C (maximum up to 260°C)|
|Heating plate temperature||60-120°C (when in a 25°C environment – no drafts) AC powered for faster heating.|
|Mainboard & LCD||MKS Sbase V1.3 + MKS TFT28|
|Firmware||Smoothieware & Antclabs Bltouch|
|Support Filament||PLA, ABS, Flexible, HIPS, PLA WOOD|
|Compatibility 3D printing Software||Simplify3D, Repetier host, Pronterface|
|Supported File Format||STL, G-code|
|Compatibility||Windows , Linux, Mac|
|AC Input||DC 400W 24V(With heat bed)|
|Connectivity (Interface)||High-speed USB device interface or SD card|
|Machine Size||600x 600x 1200mm|
Advantages of MKS TFT28 Touch screen:
- 2.8 inch colorful touch screen LCD, support U disk and SD card
- Support continual and easy software update.
- Suitable for many main board such as Ramps1.4 and MKS Base,MKS Gen,MKS Mini.
- P&P, do not need to modify your firmware, support Marlin\Smoothieware and Repetier.
- Support situation save when power breakout function. Using this function, you should choose Pause action first before you breakout the power. When you open the power again, the printer can run from the situation before you breakout the power
Smoothieware is a free, opensource, high performance and modular G-code interpreter and CNC control system for most of the opensource reprap 32bits controller board.
It's already preconfigured/flashed to the board of TEVO Delta ,so you can just plug in,start and play the print.
Some of the advantages of Smoothieware
- Designed to support non-Cartesian machines ( rotational axes : wall drawer, SCARA robot, Delta/Parallel robot, Robotic arm, Spherical/Cylindrical robot, etc … ). Currently supported : Cartesian and H-Bot ( CoreXY ), Linear Delta, Rotary Delta and Feather
- Supports all features found in Reprap firmwares
- Compatible with the normal Reprap ecosystem ( G-code flavour ), making it compatible with the common Reprap Hosts ( Pronterface, Octoprint etc )
- Easy configuration using a simple configuration file on the SD card ( no compiling/flashing required )
- Serial interface over USB
- High step rate ( 120khz ) for higher movement speed or high microstepping
- Easy firmware upgrade via the SD card
- Modular and well commented code
- Modular, event driven design, allowing to add functionality easily without modifying the core
Buyer Protection Policies
100% Secure Payment
PayPal-the most reliable payment method. Also accepts card payments(PCI DSS Compliant)
DHL,UPS Insured Shipment
High Quality Express Transport without damage.
1 Year Warranty
Just in case. Of course we only ship out perfect products.
Technical Support Service
Experiencing trouble? Feel free to contact us!
Processing (Lead) Time
Ships in 4 to 6 Business days. Proper Testing & Packaging prior to shipment(100% Quality Control)
Delivery Time to Doorstep (Transit)
4 to 5 days via FedEx/UPS/DHL