Creality CR-10 V3 #Best Direct Drive 3D Printer
US, EU, and AU stock are readily available. Ships same or next business day.
CR-10 V3 Highlights:
- Direct Titan extruder: The direct extruder is right above the hot end with little space in between, which enables the extruder to push the filament directly into the nozzle. Since it minimizes the distance for filament traveling to the hot end, the direct extruder is more helpful and reliable when producing 3D prints with flexible soft filaments like TPU and ABS. Furthermore, the biggest benefit for using direct extruder is easier filament retraction thus avoiding filament stringing and oozing during printing.
- Upgraded Silent Motherboard & Power Supply: It comes with the TMC2208 ultra-mute drive, performing stable and reducing noise. Upgraded 24V/350W Mean Well power supply, stable supplying ability, and firm printing.
- Improved Filament Sensor, Resume print function
- Hackable and upgradeable, Space reserved for BLTouch or any other sensor you can think for upgrades
- An Ultrabase-like build plate: Carborundum Glass platform - Reduces Warping, Easy to remove the print once the bed is cooled.
|Build Volume||300 x 300 x 400 mm|
|Number of Extruders||Single|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Max Nozzle Temperature||260 °C|
|Max. Heated bed temperature||100 °C|
|Feeder System||Direct drive|
|Compatible with 3rd party materials?||Yes|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Material Type||PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU|
|SD Card Reader||Yes|
|Built in Camera for Monitoring||No|
|Filament runout detection||Yes|
|Heated Build Platform||Carborundum glass platform|
|Levelling||Manual, can be upgraded to BLTouch auto leveling ( Space reserved)|
|Print Pause & Resume||Yes|
|Supported Software/Slicing||Cura, Simplify3D, ReptierHost|
|Supported OS||Windows (XP or higher), MacOSX, Linux|
|Supported File Formats||STL, OBJ, AMF|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|Package Dimensions||420 x 550 x 650 mm|
|Product Weight||11.5 Kg|