- Brand: CREATBOT
- Product Code: CREATBOT F430
Creatbot F430 3D Printer - Best & affordable peek 3D Printer
The Most Reliable, CreatBot's Flagship 3D Printer, Suitable for multiple grades of materials.
Use code 'BAY' at checkout for an additional 7% OFF your purchase. We ship the same or next business day. Free Fast USA Shipping & Worldwide
We are proud to be an exclusive Creatbot authorized premium reseller in the United States.
What makes F430 the most welcomed 3d printer product?
The CreatBot F430 is a powerful low cost high-temperature 3D printer for additive manufacturing with PEEK filament and other high-performance engineering-grade plastic/materials that require high extrusion temperatures with the most advanced desktop 3D technology. It provides solutions for just about every application from concept to professional prototyping, large-scale 3D printing, and high-performance polymer 3D printing materials such as PEEK, ULTEM,ASA, PC, etc. F430 provides one of the best price-to-performance ratios in its category. Its best-in-class technical specifications deliver the performance you can rely on.
CreatBot F430 PEEK 3D Printer's Main features & Highlights:
- Automatic bed leveling: the F430’s probe levels the ceramic print bed with 25 points with BLTouch smart sensor.
- Dual extrusion: enables 3D printing with two different materials simultaneously, including soluble support.
- Closed and heated chamber: the build area may heat up to 70°C, for better 3D printing quality minimizing warping
- Print engineering-grade materials with confidence
- CreatBot’s F430 boasts a number of high-temperature features:
- 420°C extruder
- Carbon-fiber coated glass-ceramic build pate that heats up to 140°C for wonderfully smooth undersides(excellent adhesion)
- Such elements allow it to 3D print both common thermoplastics and engineering-grade materials. These include PLA, ABS, Carbon-fiber-filled, Wood-filled, Nylon, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, flexible plastics, TPU, PVA, and more.
- High-temperature nozzle: capable of reaching up to 420°C and the heated chamber is available to 3D print high-performance polymer materials such as PEEK, and ULTEM.
- The CreatBot F430 is also equipped with a filament detector to prevent losing prints after running out of filament, and an “outage restored” functionality that saves print progress at all times in case of a power failure. And, after prints are complete, the printer automatically shuts down.
- Full metal hot end
- High manufacturing precision
- Complete metal housing
- Large build volume : 40 x 30 x 30 cm /400x300x300 mm / 16" x 12" x 12"
- Simple and intuitive operation via touch screen
- Direct drive of the extruder
- Air filter: for a safer user environment.
- The printer’s air filter enables it to be placed anywhere in an office environment without emitting potentially harmful particles.
Following are the enhancements made to CreatBot F430 3D Printer [Latest]
- Upgraded the metal framework and axis structure for F430, making it a better structure, stable and reliable.
- Added carbon steel with brass heat blocks on for the extruder can print different kinds of material without changing the extruder.
- HEPA Air filter
- The HEPA air filter system is capable of adsorbing impurities and gases generated by printing special filaments such as ABS, Nylon, and PC. This makes it a safer and more environmentally friendly option, especially for use in households, schools, and office spaces.
- Upgraded to Glass ceramic build plate.
- The printer is equipped with a heatable glass-ceramic platform that boasts high thermal efficiency and a low-expansion coefficient, ensuring that it remains undistorted during heating and cooling. This feature allows most materials to be extruded and adhere well to the bed.
- Enhanced BLtouch for better accuracy during automatic leveling.
- Upgraded heat bed to reach max temp. from 110 degrees to 140 degrees
Creatbot F430 3D Printer Technical Specs:
|Build volume||40 x 30 x 30 cm /400x300x300 mm / 16" x 12" x 12"|
|Min. layer thickness||0.04mm|
|Max. printing speed||120mm/s|
|Max. nozzle temperature||Left: 260°C , Right: 420°C|
|Max. bed temperature||140°C|
|Max. build chamber temperature||70°C|
|XY positioning precision||12.7μm|
|Z positioning precision||1.25μm|
|Dimensions||620 x 485 x 680mm|
|Nozzle size||0.4mm (0.3 0.5 0.6 0.8 1.0mm)|
|Printable materials||PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Nylon, PC, PTEG, HIPS, PP, Flexible, TPU, PVA, PEEK, ULTEMetc.|
|Filament diameter||1.75 mm|
|3rd party material compatibility||Yes|
|Interface||4.3" Touch screen|
|Power input||100V-110V or 200V-240V / 50-60Hz (Depending on your country's default voltage)|
|Software Bundle||CreatWare, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slice 3r, etc|
|Operating Systems||Win7/8/10, MacOS|
|Features||Dual extrusion system, Enclosed heated chamber, filament runout sensor, power outage resume, Air Filter, BLTouch auto bed-leveling, Automatic shut down after print is complete|
CreatBot F430 Detailed technical specifications
|Print Technology||Fused Deposition Modeling(FDM)|
|Build Volume||Single Extrusion: 400*300*300 mm Dual Extrusion: 320*300*300 mm|
|Number of Nozzles||Double|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Filament Compatibility||PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Nylon, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, Flexible, TPU, PVA, PEEK, etc.|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm (0.3 0.5 0.6 0.8 1.0mm)|
|Print File Type||STL, OBJ, AMF, Gcode|
|Best Printing speed||55 mm/s|
|Max. Printing speed||180 mm/s|
|Power Requirements||100V-110V or 200V-240V / 50-60Hz (Depending on your country's default voltage)|
|Rated Power||220V: 2700W, 110V: 2200W|
|Screen||4.3'' Touch Screen|
|Storage Media||U Disk|
|Outage Restored||Save data when power is off|
|Filament Detection||Pause printing when filament run out|
|Automatic Shut-down||Turn off the power automatically when printing is complete|
|Max. Nozzle Temperature||420°C|
|Max. Bed Temperature||140°C|
|Max. Chamber Temperature||70°C|
|Construction||Power-Coated Steel, Aluminum Casting for Motion Components|
|Build Plate||Aluminum Build plate New!|
|Build Plate Leveling||Automatic|
|Stepper Motors||1.8° Step Angle with 1/16 Micro-stepping|
|X Y Positioning Precision||12.7 μm|
|Z Positioning Precision||1.25 μm|
|Software||CreatWare, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r, etc|
|Supported File Types||STL,OBJ,AMF|
|Operating Systems||Win7/8/10/11, macOS|
|Product Dimensions & Weight||620*485*680 mm 48 kg|
|Packing Size & Weight||750*580*720 mm 62 kg|
Buyer Protection Policies
We accepts PayPal, Credit, Debit card payments(PCI DSS Compliant).
High Quality Express Transport without damage.
Just in case. Of course we only ship out perfect products.
Experiencing trouble? Feel free to create the ticket here!
Ready to ship within 2 business days.
Proper Testing & Packaging prior to shipment(100% Quality Control)
Free Fast Shipping, 3 to 5 days via
High-temperature 3D printer – With 420 °C Hotend
CreatBot is one of the first manufacturers to start truly affordable 420 °C high-temperature 3D printers. The CreatBot F430 is equipped with a double extruder. The dual extruder facilitates 3D printing with a diversity of different filaments. Produce parts with a wide range of material properties. To optimize the 3D printing results, you can fine-tune the nozzle and choose the perfect setting. The left 260°C hot-end can print with PLA, ABS, PC, Nylon, Carbon fiber, Flexible, etc. The right 420°C hot-end is made up of martensite steel, which can print High-performance material like PEEK, ULTEM, etc. The dual hot-end is replaceable, which provides more possibilities for your application.
High precision & impressive manufacturing speed
Benefit from a precise industrial extruder guidance system. With this, you can create super precise and exact parts. Throughout the complete Additive Manufacturing process, the extruder works smoothly and pretty consistently. The maximum stock accuracy is up to 0.04 mm. 3D print and extrude filaments with the CreatBot F430 smoothly and with minimal clogging of the nozzle.
- Precision up to: 0.04 mm
- Speed up to: 180 mm/s
Solid metal frame offers stability
The whole-steel body not only ensures stability when printing but also extends the usage period significantly. Its optimization and cooperation of overall structure ensure the sustainable and efficient operation. The first batch of CreatBot 3D printers has been working for nine years and more than 30,000 hours.
Fully enclosed high-temperature construction chamber
Thanks to the wholly enclosed installation space, you can also process materials with a strong tendency to warp (ABS, nylon, PC, PP, etc.). The closed high-temperature construction chest grasps all external influences away, the chamber temperature constant, and dramatically reduces noise. The sealed hot chamber assures a continuous room temperature so that your model does not distort during 3D printing.
Power failure recovery and filament detection
The CreatBot F430 is also equipped with a filament detector to prevent losing prints after running out of filament, and an “outage restored” functionality that saves print progress at all times in case of a power failure. And, after prints are complete, the printer automatically shuts down.
Intuitive and easy to use touch screen
This 3D printer has a color touch screen. Command the F430 easily and intuitively with One-Key-Touch. Just a tap of your finger is all it takes to heat, move, load filament, or start a 3D print. Continuously monitor the progression of your 3D printing and take appropriate action and get excellent outcomes.
Newly updated with Aluminum build plate for even surfaces
This 3D printer has a aluminum build plate construction platform—3D print with its smooth surfaces with excellent adhesion on the building platform. It is very well suited for the application of adhesives. Thanks to the excellent heat transfer, you also save energy due to heating the building platform efficiently and build pate that heats up to 140°C for wonderfully smooth undersides(excellent adhesion)
Clean air thanks to Air filter system
The air filter system efficiently absorbs contaminants and odors released during 3D printing. It is entirely safe when processing filament with intense evaporation – like ABS. Air filtration makes the CreatBot F430 environmentally friendly and safe. Use it in your office, workshop, school, college, or university, or use it for company training and further education.
Automatic levelling platform for perfect surfaces
The CreatBot F430 uses 25 points to adjust the building platform accurately. A smart bltouch sensor measures the distance between the extruder nozzle and the building platform. Following the additive manufacturing process, the F430 employs the information to extrude plastic of various strengths and make a flat surface for 3D printing. So your objects have a clean and flat surface. This guarantees optimal generative production results from the first layer.
PEEK Filament & application
Standard F430s can process PLA, ABS, Nylon, etc. accurately. For you now comes the F430 – 420 ° C PEEK-3D printer from CreatBot. PEEK filament requires an extrusion temperature of 420 °C, and the new F430 delivers! PEEK material is characterized by high strength, toughness, corrosion resistance, and wears resistance. Use PEEK in aerospace, electrical, medical, engineering, automotive, and other industrial applications. With the F430 - 420 ° C, you can benefit from this high-tech material's fascinating possibilities.