Phrozen Shuffle LITE DLP LCD Resin 3D Printer
Shuffle Lite is based on shuffle 2019 project and it offers excellent performances at an incredible price.
Compared to Phrozen Shuffle 2019 it have an orange plastic cover with an aggressive look, a single linear rail for the Z axis and the dimensions are smaller.
With a 5.5" High Resolution 2K LCD and a print volume of 120mm x 6.8mm x 170mm. This little power house delivers where others fall short. Using a ParaLED Matrix 60 Watt 24 Bulb UV/LED light source this printer delivers full build plate exposure to 100% even lighting resulting in the full use of the entire build area, no hot spots at all.
- The low price high quality entry level high resolution resin 3D Printer without compromise
- Suitable for hobby and professionals who want to experiment with digital dental, jewellery and product prototype applications
- UV Engine with > 90% Optical Uniformity, much better than conventional COB LED
- Open resin system compatible with most of commercially available LCD UV resins (405nm)
- Large touchscreen control and print from USB. No need to connect to computer all the time
- Stable Z-axis, ZERO wobbling during printing.
- High printing speed rated at 40mm/hour
Shuffle LITE is the best entry level printer for those who do not accept compromises.
|Print technology||LCD/DLP - Resin|
|Print volume||120x68x170 mm|
|Led power||60 W - 405 nm|
|Led typer||Para Led V2|
|Resolution Z||0.010 - 0.10 mm|
|Resolution X / Y||47 microns|
|Recommended minimum thickness of the surfaces||> 0.4 mm|
|Printable materials||Resins 405 nm|
|Z-Axis||Dual Linear Rail|
|WI-FI||Ready to use|
|Slicing Software||PZ Slicer|
|Controlling SW||Phrozen OS|