FLSUN(Q5) QQ Mini Delta 3D Printer
FLSUN QQ MINI Main features
- Automatic Bed Leveling with sensor
- Automatically detects 27 points, Supports real-time adjustment and compensation of Nozzle height.
- Lattice bed
- Fast heating and less warping
- Large build size Diameter 200X 200 mm
- Providing a strong adhesion during the print and to be easily taken off, once the print is completed and the bed is cooled.
- Titan Extruder
- Smooth feeding of filament and powerful extrusion.
- Equipped with a 0.4 mm extrusion nozzle by default, it can also hold 0.2mm and 0.3 mm nozzles, allowing for finer prints.
- With a maximum temperature of 270 °C, the QQ Mini is set to handle all common print filaments such as ABS PLA, PVA, and wood. But also flexible materials, as well as HIPS support materials
- 32-Bit Motherboard
- QQ Mini (Q5) is equipped with a 32-Bit motherboard and a separate MOS module, allowing for stable prints even at high printing speed.
- Equipped with a touchscreen and Wifi connection, it can resume printing from the breakpoint, save in case of a power outage, detect filament outage, and turn auto-off after printing finishes.
- All in all, it’s pretty much all you can ask for from an operating system.
- Full metal frame:
- The printer is fully made out of stainless steel (SAE 304), allowing for less wobble, and therefore more accurate prints.
- Quiet printing
- The QQ Mini has an operating-noise of less than -50 dB, making it suitable for workplaces
- TMC2208 Silent stepper driver installed will have you guessing if the printer is running
|Max Nozzle Temperature
|Max. Heated bed temperature
|Compatible with 3rd party materials?
|Enclosed Build Chamber
|Auto leveling with sensor
|Print Pause & Resume
|Supported File Formats