FLSun Super Racer (SR) Delta 3D Printer
The Flsun Super Racer is a fast and relatively large delta 3D printer that offers a print area of 260 × 260 × 330mm and a maximum print speed of up to 200 mm/s. As a result, the Flsun Super Racer saves approximately half the printing time compared to standard 3D printers. The default printing speed is 150 mm/s. Two features that are also worth mentioning are the filament runout sensor and print refresh. 3D printing is possible from an SD card or via a USB port.
The ultra-quick Flsun Super Racer FDM 3D printer uses a 32-bit high-speed motherboard with four ultra-quiet TMC2209 stepper drivers and a dual-drive extruder for uninterrupted and reliable filament extrusion.
FLSun Super Racer Key features:
- 150-200 mm/sec printing speed.
- Large build volume 260x260x330 mm
- Fast, Accurate, Powerful & User friendly
- BMG Extruder clone
- Dual Drive(Gear) extruder to more reliably extrude filaments and more reliable filament feeding. The unique dual feeding filament gear can minimize slippage and increase the filament feeding force to adapt to high-speed printing
- Ensures jam-free feeding of flexible filaments
- Volcano hot end
- The Volcano Hotend allows you to print thicker and wider tracks, resulting in significantly shorter print times. Such a hotend also allows you to experiment with different nozzle sizes and flow rates and be more creative and exploratory in 3D printing with high melting capacity.
- Heating Bed with Removable Glass Plate(Lattice)
- The printer comes with a heating bed with two practical features—it is removable and made of tempered glass. The textured surface provides great adhesion allows you to remove models easily.
- 32-bit motherboard with TMC 2209 driver
- 168M high-performance 32-bit processor, higher computing speed, and with TMC2209 silent drive.
- Linear Guide
- High-precision linear guide, providing higher printing accuracy and stability and lower noise.Print at higher speeds while maintaining maximum print quality.
- Removable magnetic auto-leveling sensor
- Auto bed leveling system, easy to start printing
- Filament run-out sensor
- Print recovery after power failure
- Carbon fiber Parallel arm
- The high-precision 3K carbon fiber rod brings a better printing surface, and the zero-gap design makes the movement more precise and the installation easier.
- Dual air ducts for improved cooling
- Open source Marlin firmware
- Based on Marlin 2.0.6. the self-developed open-source firmware supports the resume printing and filament sensor function.
- 3.5-inch capacitive color touchscreen
- A 3.5-inch capacitive touchscreen with a redesigned user interface and optimized operating logic with user habits supports 8 display languages. It has a function for resetting the factory settings with just one button.
FLSun Super Racer (SR) Technical specifications
|Model||Super Racer (SR)|
260 x 330 mm
10.24 x 13 inches
|Print speed||150mm/s - 200mm/s(Max)|
|Feeder system/Extruder type||Bowden BMG Extruder Clone - Dual Drive(Gear)|
|Print head/Nozzle type||Volcano - 1|
|Max. hot end temperature||240C|
|Nozzle heat-up time||200C in 1 minute and 35 seconds|
|Max. heated bed temperature||100C|
|Build plate heat-up time||60C in 2 minutes and 30 seconds|
|Print surface||Lattice glass bed with Heated bed|
|Calibration||Automatic Bed leveling system|
|Connectivity(Interface)||USB, SD Card, USB Stick|
|Filament materials||PLA, ABS, PETG, Flexibles|
|Recommender slicer software||Cura,Slic3r,S3D(Simplify3D),Repetier host|
|OS||Windows, Mac OSX, Linux|
Input: AC 115 - 230V, 50 - 60Hz
Output: DC 24V, 15 A, 360W
Robin Nano v3 32bits
Ultra-quiet TMC2209 stepper drivers
Marlin Based open source firmware
|Display||3.5" Capacitive Touch screen, extensible cord (700mm)|
|Languages||8 languages En/Fr/De/Es/Ru/Ja/Cn/Cn(Tw)|
|Product weight||13.5 Kg|
437x391x960mm (spool holder mounted)
17.20x15.39x37.80 Inches(Spool holder mounted)
|Shipping box weight||16 Kg|
|Shipping box dimension|
Auto bed leveling
Volcano hot end- Dual Gear Drive
Ultra-quiet stepper drivers
Heating bed with lattice glass plate
High Definition Digital User Interface
What's in the Box
- 200g spool of white PLA filament
- FLSun Super Racer (SR) User Manual
- Spool holder
- Spare hotend (nozzle, heat block, and heat break)
- Spare PTFE tube
- Spare thermistor
- Spare heater cartridge
- Needle for nozzle clogs
- USB Card Reader with 2GB MicroSD Card
- Bag of screws and wires
- Hex wrenches
- Zip ties
- Power cable
- USB Cable
- Grease tube
- Printed clips
Buyer Protection Policies
We accept PayPal, Credit, Debit card payments(PCI DSS Compliant).
High-Quality Express Transport without damage.
Just in case. Of course, we only ship out perfect products.
Experiencing trouble? Feel free to create the ticket here!
US and EU Stock - Ready to ship on the same or next business day.
Proper Testing & Packaging prior to shipment(100% Quality Control)
Free Fast Shipping, 3 to 5 days via