Formbot Voron 0.1 (v0.1) CoreXY 3D Printer (Voron Mini)
We are the official & authorized premium reseller of Formbot Voron kits in the USA & Europe.
The Voron 0.1 (Voron Mini) is designed around the traditional CoreXY design with the build plate moving along the Z-axis. It is the smallest of the Voron builds and usually costs the least as well with a print area of 120mm^3 and built with 1515 extrusions. Even with such a small print area, the volume is enough to be able to print all single mechanical parts for V1 and V2 and maybe enough for the majority of users.
Main features of Voron 0.1 (v0.1)
- Stock Open Source Voron V0.1 CoreXY design
- High Quality magnetic flexible PEI sheet
- Cast aluminum plate
- Pre-crimped Wiring Harness
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Omron Relay
- High-Quality Enclosed panels
- Genuine gates belts for XY axis
- Heat-resisting Pancake motors from the famous Moons Brand.
- Premium silicone heating pad with glass fiber.
- Phaetus dragon hotend upgrade options. V6 hot end by default
- High-level stainless steel linear guide rails
- All metal titanium alloy hotend
- Auto power resume off
- Control via Raspberry pi
- Genuine Meanwell Power Supply
Note: Voron 0.1 (v0.1) kit doesn't include any 3d printed parts & Raspberry pi due to short supply. We collect high-quality components for Voron V0.1 corexy 3d printer, so you don't need to buy anything from multiple stores as this saves your search time and cost for shipping parts separately. (Thanks for Voron Team's great work, they always design fantastic printers)
Voron V0.1 Technical Parameters:
|Model Number||Voron 0.1 (v0.1)|
|Max. Print Size||120 x 120 x 120mm|
|Max. Print Speed||250mm/s|
|Max. Travel Speed||300mm/s|
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_0_questions channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when the manual is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel, he has a ton of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
Buyer Protection Policies
We accept PayPal, Credit, Debit card payments(PCI DSS Compliant).
High-Quality Express Transport without damage.
Just in case. Of course, we only ship out perfect products.
Experiencing trouble? Feel free to create the ticket here!
4 to 6 business days
Proper Testing & Packaging prior to shipment(100% Quality Control)
Free Fast Shipping, 3 to 5 days via