Voron 2.4 Kits
The Voron V2.4 by Voron Design is a well-engineered printer that looks very promising. It has a great community that loves its builds and is very well documented.
Voron 2.4 Key features
- All-in-one kit(Hardware, Mechanical, Electronics, Frames and All enclosed panels)
- Build volume: Scalable
- 250×250 - In stock
- 300×300 - In stock
- 350×350 - In stock
- Extruder: AfterBurner
- Stock Open Source Voron V2.4 CoreXY design
- High Quality magnetic flexible PEI sheet
- Enclosure: High-Quality Fully Enclosed panels
- Genuine gates belts for XYZ axis
- High-level stainless steel linear guide rails
- All metal titanium alloy hotend
- Moving Gantry
- Electronics: BTT Octopus/ Duet3D / Klipper
Note: Due to the short supply of SKR 1.4 board, we will equip the kit with a BTT octopus board V1.1 by default. Raspberry Pi 4 is in short supply, so we may ship with Raspberry Pi 3B+ or Pi 4 randomly. Voron 2.4 (v2.4) kit doesn't include any 3d printed parts. We collect high-quality components for Voron V2 corexy 3d printer, so you don't need to buy anything from multiple stores as this saves your search time and cost for shipping parts separately. (Thanks for Voron Team's great work, they always design fantastic printers)
The Voron 2.4 is a lightweight and compact corexy motion system with a superior design. The printer has a moving gantry / fixed bed that utilizes four-point z-axis belts which is very unique for a corexy. The design is easily enclosed and has a lighter moving mass which sets it up for high-speed prints with beautiful parts. While the V2 is a great machine it’s probably not the best for first-time builders but does have a build guide that some say is far superior. Although the four Z-axis motors implementation and expansion board may be challenging for some there are many more builds much simpler to choose from that will produce great results. The Voron V2 has precision linear rails for the X- and Y-axes and a dual-drive extruder that makes it a community favorite.
Voron 2.4 release re-focused on simplicity and cost for VORON2 and has been redesigned from the ground up to be more streamlined, easier to source, more fun to build, and generally a better machine to own. In short, what VORON used to stand for.
Notable features for this release:
- Afterburner Toolhead System features minimal parts you actually swap and improved cooling of both hot end and parts. Comes in both Direct Feed and Bowden configurations. We've incorporated all feedback received during the beta testing process and made it much easier to assemble.
- Direct drive A and B motors allow for a smoother belt path and less parasitic losses. Also reduces noise and ringing, while improving machine reliability.
- Z rails are now centered on the vertical extrusions, allowing the use of almost any 2020 T slot profile available.
- SKR 1.3, along with TMC2209 and 24V bus voltage is now the standard configuration, allowing us to ditch the Astrosyn dampeners while retaining quiet operation. 24V also allows for reduced wire gauge in the chains without loss of efficiency.
- Increased Y travel. There's now a full 10mm of over-travel on the Y axis, allowing one to use the Z nozzle probe without sacrificing build plate space.
- XY joints and Z idlers now use regular 20T toothed pulleys, reducing complexity and cost, while improving the reliability of the machine. Z idlers are also simplified and now use a single screw for belt tension adjustment.
- Z drives now accommodate any metal 80T pulley available on the market, including ones with flanges. Metal 80T improves accuracy overprinted 80T pulleys, and allows for more consistent gantry leveling results.
- New front idlers are vastly simplified and also feature single screw belt tension adjustment. This allows users to get more consistent results when tensioning belts and, more importantly, while trying to match the belt tensions of a group of belts.
- Part counts and variety have been reduced, and printed parts now require much less plastic.
- Improved bed mounting using globally sourceable spacers in order to help eliminate bed distortion during the build process.
- The front panel is now a set of doors, using magnetic latches and print-in-place hinges.
- Screw-down panel clips from V2.1 return with a re-design and improved installation method. They are now almost as quick as the quick-release panel clips to install and remove.
- The rear fan housing has been redesigned to help utilize more of the filter material. It now uses a 60mm fan for easier 24V sourcing.
- The rear plug panel sees the return of the integrated non-filtered mains inlet, which is much cheaper and easier to the source. It also features dual Keystone terminal slots for easy port extendability (CAT6, USB, etc).
- The Mini12864 LCD Module is now the standard LCD for the VORON family of printers. It's a lot more compact than the now-ancient RepRap Full Graphics Display and is a lot more responsive thanks to its use of SPI bus connection.
- The electronics compartment layout has been improved to allow better cooling and easier component management. DIN3 (35mm) rails are the standard configuration now which brings with it a much-improved installation and maintenance experience. Electronic compartment cooling is now provided by dual 60mm fans, significantly improving component cooling.
Voron 2.4 Technical specifications
|Model Number||Voron 2.4|
|Max. Print Size||250*250*250mm/300*300*300mm/350*350*350mm|
|Max. Print Speed||250mm/s|
|Max. Travel Speed||300mm/s|
Buyer Protection Policies
We accept PayPal, Credit, Debit card payments(PCI DSS Compliant).
High Quality Express Transport without damage.
Just in case. Of course we only ship out perfect products.
Experiencing trouble? Feel free to create the ticket here!
Ready to ship in 2 to 4 business days.
Proper Testing & Packaging prior to shipment(100% Quality Control)
Free Fast Shipping, 3 to 5 days via
Voron 2.4 - Assembly guides