Voron 0.2 R1 (v0.2) CoreXY 3D Printer
The Voron 0.2 kit comes with upgraded parts for R1 version, including a filament runout sensor and MR85 bearing & fasteners. US & EU Warehouse: Ships in 1 to 2 business days. We are the official & authorized premium reseller of Formbot Voron kits in the USA & Europe.
EXTRA $10 OFF USE CODE 'VORON' ON THE CHECKOUT
The Voron 0.2 (Voron Mini) is designed around the traditional CoreXY design with the build plate moving along the Z-axis. It is the smallest of the Voron builds and usually costs the least as well with a print area of 120mm^3 and built with 1515 extrusions. Even with such a small print area, the volume is enough to be able to print all single mechanical parts for V1 and V2 and maybe enough for the majority of users.
Similar to its predecessor, the Voron 0.1, the Voron 0.2 serves as an excellent desktop companion for effortless and effective prototyping. Its small size and sturdy construction ensure superior print quality. Formbot has meticulously procured and produced top-notch components for this kit so you can focus on what really matters: your ideas.
VORON 0.2 R1 FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
- The Voron 0.2 kit comes with upgraded parts for R1 version, including a filament runout sensor and MR85 bearing, fasteners.
- Stock Open-Source Voron 0.2 CoreXY design
- New hinged Tophat with locking cams
- New design: Mini Stealthburner
- Low mass direct drive extruder
- Enclosed chamber
- All-Metal Titanium alloy hotend with Ceramic Heater cartridge and Hardened Steel + DLC Nozzle.
- High Quality MGN7H Stainless steel linear guide rails. Strong and durable.
- MIC6 Casting aluminum plate
- High thermal conductivity: Aluminum has excellent thermal conductivity, which means that it can transfer heat quickly and evenly. They can help to maintain a consistent temperature across the build platform.
- Flatness: MIC6 plates are precision machined to ensure that they are perfectly flat ensuring that the first layer of the print adheres properly and that the subsequent layers are printed accurately.
- Durability: MIC6 plates are made from high-quality aluminum, which makes them durable and resistant to wear and tear. They can withstand the high temperatures and pressures associated with 3D printing without warping or deforming.
- Easy to clean: MIC6 plates are easy to clean and maintain. They can be wiped down with a damp cloth to remove any residue or build-up, and they are resistant to corrosion and other forms of damage.
- Heat resisting clear and black PC panels.
- BTT SKR Pico Mainboard Edition
- Klipper firmware
- Offloads the majority of processing required for 3D printing from a microcontroller to the more powerful single-board computer. This results in faster and more accurate processing of G-code, resulting in smoother and more precise motor movements in 3D printers.
- One of the key benefits of using Klipper firmware is its ability to handle high-resolution printing with faster print speeds
- Open source, which means that users can customize the firmware to suit their specific needs.
- Klipper firmware is gaining popularity in the 3D printing community because of its improved feature set compared to other firmware.
- Umbilical toolhead PCB board with complete pre-crimped wiring harness
- It provides an easy way for you to service, manage your cables easier and make troubleshooting problems faster on your Voron 0.2 3D Printer
- TMC2209 stepper driver on the motherboard can improve the overall performance of a 3D printer, resulting in better quality prints, smoother movements, and reduced noise.
- Heat-resisting Pancake motors from the famous genuine Moons' Brand.
- It is recognized by users for its stable quality and good performance.
- Small Size, Long Life
- Large Ball Bearings
- Smoother & Quieter
- Kirigami Bed Mount
- Kirigami bed mount is a popular choice for Voron printers due to its improved stability and precision leveling capabilities, as well as its customizability.
- Dedicated 24V Premium silicone Heating pad with Glass fiber.
- Stainless steel fasteners to prevent rusting
- Genuine Gates Belts for XY axis
- Gates belts improves print quality by providing accurate and precise motion control.
- Gates belts are designed to provide high-speed motion control, which can help to increase the printing speed of a 3D printer without sacrificing print quality.
- Gates belts are known for their quiet operation, which can be especially important to reduce noise level of printers or shared living or office space.
- Gates belts minimize vibration which can help to reduce the risk of layer shifts.
- Gates belts are made from high quality materials and designed to withstand heavy use and frequent movement, which helps to ensure smooth, reliable printing.
- Double sided Magnetic Flexible PEI sheet
- Allows for easy removal of prints and good adhesion for materials.
- Durability: PEI is a strong and durable material that can withstand high temperatures and frequent use. This means that a double-sided magnetic flexible PEI sheet can provide long-lasting performance and withstand the wear and tear of regular use.
- Easy to clean: A double-sided magnetic flexible PEI sheet can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or with isopropyl alcohol, which makes it easy to maintain and keep in good condition.
- Genuine Meanwell Power Supply 150W for reliability & safety.
- Optional Printed parts available
- The printed parts include functional parts and decorative ones; they are all printed in ABS+GF material, which is stronger and more heat resistant than normal ABS plastic.
Note: Voron 0.2(v0.2) kit doesn't include any 3d printed parts due to short supply. We collect high-quality components for Voron V0.1 corexy 3d printer, so you don't need to buy anything from multiple stores as this saves your search time and cost for shipping parts separately. (Thanks for Voron Team's great work, they always design fantastic printers)
VORON 0.2 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Model Number||Voron 0.2 (v0.2)|
|Max. Print Size||120 x 120 x 120mm|
|Max. Print Speed||250mm/s|
|Max. Travel Speed||300mm/s|
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the #voron_0_questions channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when the manual is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel, he has a ton of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.