Voron 2.4 R2 (PRO) CoreXY 3D Printer Kit
As part of this sale, we are offering a PT1000 temperature sensor and a chamber thermistor free of charge.
Orders to US & EU Warehouse: Ready to ship the same or next business day. Free Fast Shipping
The current Voron 2.4 R2 (PRO) kit will come with a lot of features-packed listed below, BTT Klipper Pi, stealthburner + CW2 extruder, and a double-sided PEI sheet as default; we also provide some injection molded parts included for free.
We are the official & authorized premium reseller of Formbot Voron Kits in the USA, Europe.
The Voron V2.4 by Voron Design is a well-engineered printer that looks promising. It has a great community that loves its builds and is well documented.
Voron 2.4 R2 PRO Key features
- Packed with the PRO features.
- HDMI 5“ touch screen
- Tap sensor
- Toolhead PCB
- PVC cable duct
- filament runout sensor
- LED illumination inside chamber
- Nevermore air filter
- Input shaping ADXL345
- DLC hard-wearing gear
- End cap for DIN rails
- 3 in 6 out PCB for easier wiring
- Upgraded heating pad with integrated thermal fuse.
- Brass wire brush
- Fan adapter PCB
- Breakout PCB
- Bakelite isolation column
- Voron 2.4 R2 PRO Version w/ MGN12H rail for the x-axis and filtered power inlet.
- Double sided PEI Sheet.
- BTT Klipper Pi.
- All-in-one kit(Hardware, Mechanical, Electronics, Frames, and All enclosed panels)
- Build volume: Scalable
- Extruder: Stealthburner + CW2.
- Better Part cooling
- Better wire management. Easy to clean
- LED integration
- Optional CAN bus upgrade
- Reduce wiring and eliminate cable chains for an umbilical configuration.
- MIC6 Cast aluminum plate
- Pre-crimped Wiring harness
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Omron relay
- Moons' stepper motors
- Upgraded Version such as Moons' Motors, Pre Made Wiring harness, Omron Relay, and Cast aluminum plate are included
- Stock Open Source Voron V2.4 CoreXY design
- High Quality magnetic flexible PEI sheet
- Enclosure: High-Quality Fully Enclosed panels
- Genuine gates belts for XYZ axis
- High-level stainless steel linear guide rails
- By default, equipped with an all-metal titanium alloy V6 hotend
- Moving Gantry
- Electronics: BTT Octopus V1.1
- Voron Tap leveling sensor
- Extreme precision 0.4μm (0.0004mm)
- Any build surface and easily change at will
- Durability via optical sensor (millions of probe cycles)
- High temperature reliability (70C to 100C)
- Simplified probe mechanics (no dock/undock macros)
- No separate Z-endstop required
- Crash protection
- Optional Printed parts available
- The printed parts include functional parts and decorative ones; they are all printed in ABS+GF material, which is stronger and more heat resistant than normal ABS plastic.
BUYER PROTECTION POLICIES
|100% Secure Payment||We accept PayPal, Credit, and Debit card payments(PCI DSS Compliant), ACH Wire Transfer|
|Insured Shipment||High-Quality Express Transport without damage|
|1 Year Warranty||Just in case. Of course, we only ship out perfect products|
|Lifetime Support||Feel free to log the support ticket with us!|
|Processing(Lead) Time||Available in US & EU Warehouse. Ships same or next business day. If the order includes 3D Printed parts, lead time for processing the shipment will take 4 to 6 business days.|
|Delivery Time to Doorstep (Transit)||Free Fast Shipping 3 to 5 days.|
Note: Due to the short supply of SKR 1.4 board, we will default equip the kit with a BTT octopus board V1.1. We collect high-quality components for Voron V2 corexy 3d printer, so you don't need to buy anything from multiple stores as this saves your search time and cost for shipping parts separately. (Thanks for Voron Team's great work, they always design fantastic printers)
The Voron 2.4 is a lightweight and compact corexy motion system with a superior design. The printer has a moving gantry / fixed bed that utilizes four-point z-axis belts, which is unique for a corexy. The design is easily enclosed and has a lighter moving mass, setting it up for high-speed prints with beautiful parts. While the V2 is a great machine, it's probably not the best for first-time builders but does have a build guide that some say is far superior. Although the four Z-axis motors implementation and expansion board may be challenging for some, many more builds are much simpler to choose from that will produce great results. The Voron V2 has precision linear rails for the X- and Y-axes and a dual-drive extruder, making it a community favorite.
Voron 2.4 release re-focused on simplicity and cost for VORON2 and has been redesigned from the ground up to be more streamlined, more accessible to source, more fun to build, and generally a better machine to own. In short, what VORON used to stand for.
Voron 2.4 Technical specifications
|Model Number||Voron 2.4 R2 PRO Version|
|Max. Print Size|
|Max. Print Speed||250mm/s|
|Max. Travel Speed||300mm/s|
The following fixes & updates have been made since the previous release
- MGN12 X-Axis setup from Trident (originally member contributed)
- (note: as with Trident, the MGN12 setup drops compatibility with the PL series of inductive probes)
- Revised Z drive modules to fit guitar amplifier feet introduced with Trident. Maintains compatibility with compressor feet.
- Requires a modification to the bottom panel for upgrades from V2.4r1. Cut template included in the tools folder.
- New rear skirt layout relocating the power inlet and keystone pieces.
- Most unsupported countersunk bolt holes changed to using the cross-bridge method instead of a chamfer.
- Panel mount clips from Trident
- 1mm foam recommended for the top and rear panels
- 3mm foam for the side panels.
- Mini12864 display housing from Trident and updated for better compatibility with the BTT version of the screen.
- Simplified Z cable chain mounts using one screw and a printed retainer.
- Updated skirt fan mounts using M3 screws and heatsets to mount the fans and fan blanks. Inspiration for the heatset mounting method was taken from Ali Express vendor.
- Revised Z gantry blocks with extra material so the printed part touches the panels before the screw heads.
- Updated suggested electronics compartment layout to match Trident.
- Electronics DIN mounting clips from Trident.
- Updated exhaust filter housing with two screws holding the filter access cover.
- Added an exhaust filter fan grill to correct spacing for the fan mounting screws.
- Revised front idlers with tensioning screws moved to be in line with the idler pulleys. Inspiration for this modification was taken from a Github issue - posted by chrisingham05 (#255 ).
- Added mount for 3x5 WAGO 221 modules for inlet power wiring.
- Updated XY endstop pod compatible with both independent and PCB mounted D2F microswitches.
- Updated pulley jig for spacing assistance on all stepper pulleys and gears.
- Updated assembly manual to reflect the changes introduced by 2.4r2